This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a Theory about the 3rd Legendary

#1Nado6Posted 7/15/2013 7:50:22 PM
This is just a Theory, I have no information or rumors about the 3rd Main Legendary, and Do not know if their will even be one,but I have a Theory on what that third legendary will be. Since Xerneas and Yveltal seem to represent Life and Death and perhaps balance between them. I think the 3rd Legendary will be either, be, based on Ruin the loss of the balance of life and Death or Nature the Basis of that Balance, So I think it's typing would be either be Steel/Poison for Ruin or Grass/Not sure for Nature. Again this is just a Theory, but what do you think?
#2Great_ReapettePosted 7/15/2013 7:54:58 PM
Are we just capitalising Random Words for fun or something? I don't Really understand This
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3Swampert27Posted 7/15/2013 7:55:57 PM
No.
#4CloudStrife630Posted 7/15/2013 8:00:37 PM(edited)
I think it's guaranteed to be some sort of Pokemon in the water. Like a poison Snake Pokemon.

Maybe a Dragon/Poison Snake to go along with the "Z".

---
http://i.minus.com/iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif
http://i.minus.com/iYhUUsVGB6VbX.gif
#5SpiderLanternPosted 7/15/2013 8:05:20 PM
Life, death, and the undead!

But seriously, I'd like either a pokemon maybe representing void, non existence, or maybe imagination and dreams(being between life and death).
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#6Noctus3Posted 7/15/2013 8:07:56 PM
Coma Pokemon Confirmed.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#7naruko243Posted 7/15/2013 8:13:07 PM
Im predicting poison/dragon based off Nidhoggr which is a snake like creature from norse mythology, which i would love.
---
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
#8SpiderLanternPosted 7/15/2013 8:19:46 PM
naruko243 posted...
Im predicting poison/dragon based off Nidhoggr which is a snake like creature from norse mythology, which i would love.

I thought the Norse mythology thing was moot.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#9FenriLokiPosted 7/15/2013 8:22:57 PM
SpiderLantern posted...
naruko243 posted...

I thought the Norse mythology thing was moot.

Why can't it be both?

I'm just over here waiting for my squirrel legendary.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#10CosmoesisPosted 7/15/2013 8:24:59 PM
naruko243 posted...

I based my prediction off Norse mythology as well. I think it could be a poison/ghost typed snake. Now that we know Yveltal is part dark I changed my original theory from dark/ghost typing.