This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a Theory about the 3rd Legendary

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have a Theory about the 3rd Legendary

User Info: Nado6

Nado6
3 years ago#1
This is just a Theory, I have no information or rumors about the 3rd Main Legendary, and Do not know if their will even be one,but I have a Theory on what that third legendary will be. Since Xerneas and Yveltal seem to represent Life and Death and perhaps balance between them. I think the 3rd Legendary will be either, be, based on Ruin the loss of the balance of life and Death or Nature the Basis of that Balance, So I think it's typing would be either be Steel/Poison for Ruin or Grass/Not sure for Nature. Again this is just a Theory, but what do you think?

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#2
Are we just capitalising Random Words for fun or something? I don't Really understand This
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Swampert27

Swampert27
3 years ago#3
No.

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
3 years ago#4
I think it's guaranteed to be some sort of Pokemon in the water. Like a poison Snake Pokemon.

Maybe a Dragon/Poison Snake to go along with the "Z".
http://i.minus.com/iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif
http://i.minus.com/iYhUUsVGB6VbX.gif

User Info: SpiderLantern

SpiderLantern
3 years ago#5
Life, death, and the undead!

But seriously, I'd like either a pokemon maybe representing void, non existence, or maybe imagination and dreams(being between life and death).
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
3 years ago#6
Coma Pokemon Confirmed.
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.

User Info: naruko243

naruko243
3 years ago#7
Im predicting poison/dragon based off Nidhoggr which is a snake like creature from norse mythology, which i would love.
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107

User Info: SpiderLantern

SpiderLantern
3 years ago#8
naruko243 posted...
Im predicting poison/dragon based off Nidhoggr which is a snake like creature from norse mythology, which i would love.

I thought the Norse mythology thing was moot.
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

User Info: FenriLoki

FenriLoki
3 years ago#9
SpiderLantern posted...
naruko243 posted...

I thought the Norse mythology thing was moot.

Why can't it be both?

I'm just over here waiting for my squirrel legendary.
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.

User Info: Cosmoesis

Cosmoesis
3 years ago#10
naruko243 posted...

I based my prediction off Norse mythology as well. I think it could be a poison/ghost typed snake. Now that we know Yveltal is part dark I changed my original theory from dark/ghost typing.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have a Theory about the 3rd Legendary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived