This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are dual typed moves confirmed?

#1LightningAce11Posted 7/15/2013 10:53:15 PM
Please no.
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/15/2013 10:53:52 PM
Not yet.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/15/2013 10:55:07 PM
The leaker said some of the info in his leak was false to divert attention away from him and make it look more coincidental, so some unannounced stuff on the leak could still be fake. Here's hoping :)
---
Ovipositors and characters from a children's game, oh my.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#4NekoHime64Posted 7/15/2013 10:58:04 PM(edited)
I hope the fairy type matchups are false too...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#5LexifoxPosted 7/15/2013 10:58:59 PM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
The leaker said some of the info in his leak was false to divert attention away from him and make it look more coincidental, so some unannounced stuff on the leak could still be fake. Here's hoping :)

This came in the first batch of leaks though.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/15/2013 10:59:00 PM

Really? Yeah, the only things I would like to be false from those leaks are the starters types. Dark, Psychic and Fighting? Please no...
-___-'
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#7Tai_Le_ReePosted 7/15/2013 11:03:24 PM

Or so i said.
Who knows if I was telling the truth!
---
>Any Year
>Trusting anyone
#8legitgamer405Posted 7/15/2013 11:06:56 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Please no.

---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641
#9DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/15/2013 11:08:29 PM

I just realised, this post mad it sound like I want dual type moves. I don't. I should have said, "here's hoping it's not true". It made sense in my head, but not when I posted it.
---
Ovipositors and characters from a children's game, oh my.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#10Tennyson500Posted 7/15/2013 11:08:39 PM
Dark Psychic Fighting is awesome
also Ground,Water and electric would work too.