This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite Pokemon before entering.

#11AnclationPosted 7/16/2013 5:14:38 AM
Mewtwo has a really weird design, people only accept it because it's one of the original 151. Mono-psychic is a really boring typing, shared with tons of other Pokemon. Also, Mewtwo can't even take a +2 ExtremeSpeed from Arceus. So much for being the world's strongest Pokemon.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#12PChaosWMPosted 7/16/2013 6:12:03 AM
Arcanine.

He's too awesome, worst Pokemon ever.
---
||==========(( PerfectChaosWM ))==========||
||==((Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0090-1828-2316))==||
#13WinglerfishPosted 7/19/2013 11:59:43 AM
Hydreigon is ridiculous. I mean, just look at him! He's trying to be all big and bad when he's got those little sockpuppet hands! Outrage? Silly hydrangea-mon, the only thing you should be outraged about is your design! It's like the artist drew his top half before getting hit with a case of the artist-block.

"I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FINISH THIS POKEMON LET'S MAKE ITS TAILS FEET!"
#14PsychoWolfXPosted 7/19/2013 12:03:10 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Snivy, because he makes all the other Pokemon look like s*** compared to his awesomeness.

See what I did there?

Wha- ...lol wow. This is almost exactly, word for word what I was going to say.
#15Junta_JastPosted 7/19/2013 12:04:57 PM
Arceus is only good because it can change it's type, total gimmick Pokemon.
---
Official DEM PANTS of the PS4 KH3 Board http://i.imgur.com/pFfdC.gif
Currently playing: Yearly playthrough of the Assassin's Creed games, Battlefield 3, P4A
#16MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/19/2013 12:11:07 PM
Roobitysu posted...
spooky96 posted...
Scizor.

There's nothing bad about him at all.

Nonsense. Cop-outs will be ostracized. I am currently ostracizing you. I hope you feel ostracized.

Lol
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#17MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/19/2013 12:11:44 PM
Anclation posted...
Mewtwo has a really weird design, people only accept it because it's one of the original 151. Mono-psychic is a really boring typing, shared with tons of other Pokemon. Also, Mewtwo can't even take a +2 ExtremeSpeed from Arceus. So much for being the world's strongest Pokemon.

You have seen the light ^_^
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#18reannamatorPosted 7/19/2013 12:13:13 PM
Mawile? Mediocre-to-okay stats at best and not a good enough movepool to make up for it. He's a steel type that eats steel? Isn't that elemental cannibalism or something? And is that thing on his head another mouth or is it just an ornament?
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#19CakeOfLiesPosted 7/19/2013 1:18:43 PM
spooky96 posted...
Scizor.

There's nothing bad about him at all.

Lol. First reply was Scizor.
And it was also what I would say.

But since that apparently doesn't count... Uhh...
Everybody uses him online. It's too easy now. You just need to be able to beat Scizor and Garchomp and you can beat nearly everybody that plays on wifi.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#20wind64aPosted 7/19/2013 1:30:47 PM
Ninetales has rather underwhelming base Special Attack, and only gets usage because of Drought. It also has a terrible defensive typing, making it have extreme difficulty switching in on entry hazards plus a weakness to Water, Ground, and Rock is rather problematic. Only Abomasnow has a worse defensive typing and it at least has a somewhat decent STAB in a rain and Dragon dominated meta.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393