This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon types would you be?

#1ZTIger5Posted 7/16/2013 4:38:24 AM
If you were a Pokemon, what do you think your types would be? Include reasoning if you have any!

I like to think I'd be Ice/Fighting. Ice because I prefer cold to heat (screw you summer), and Fighting because wind really digs into my skin, I have a fascination with martial arts (don't actively practice any unfortunately) and insist on playing fairly without using underhanded methods.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#2deadpool848Posted 7/16/2013 4:40:18 AM
Steel/Electric, because I love technology, and work as an electrical engineer.
#3LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/16/2013 4:42:47 AM
deadpool848 posted...

Sooo...you're a magnemite?
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#4Swampert27Posted 7/16/2013 4:43:22 AM
Water/ground.
#5MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/16/2013 4:43:37 AM
I'm Fire/Electric. Do we really need a reason for this? lawl

I've always been fascinated with fire and played with it since I was a kid. A lot of people thought I was weird when I was younger, since they would walk by and always see this little girl burning things in the backyard every other day.
& Electric..yeah, I guess I shock people :P
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#6LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/16/2013 4:52:34 AM
Water/Flying
Water because I've always loved playing with water and flying because I've always wanted to fly...and I always wanted to be a Water and Air-bender haha
Guess my ability would be Prankster cause I love to fool people...
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#7LOGlCPosted 7/16/2013 5:04:00 AM(edited)
Grass/Water.

Grass because I love the outdoors and nature, and Green is my favorite colour. Water for a few reasons. I spent most of my life living in a dessert, so water practically became my best friend. Also, I prefer cooler temperatures (but I hate the snow, so no ice type for me). And my favorite day is a rainy day.

---
Currently Playing: LeafGreen, Ratchet & Clank
#8Swampert27Posted 7/16/2013 5:00:17 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
deadpool848 posted...

Magnemite is electric/steel.
#9LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/16/2013 5:02:35 AM
Swampert27 posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...
deadpool848 posted...

Magnemite is electric/steel.

I know but their family is the only on with those two types
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#10borealis110Posted 7/16/2013 5:08:46 AM
I was going to say ghost/dark or ghost/psychic.

Not 'cause it's the closest thing to pure evil and the generic idea that "nobody understands me I totally hate you all." Ghost 'cause nobody ever notices me and I've always been somebody who did things alone, so a lot of the time it was like nobody was really there or anything. I preferred that, anyway. Dark is because I can go to underhanded methods more of the time than not. A lot more if I have no options, but in terms of underhanded you could say mischievous in general. Seriously underhanded is when I have to put some sort of effort into the activity or something. I could've also taken psychic because I'm pretty physically frail and prefer the mind to the body very much, regardless of what level that mind is actually at.

So probably ghost/dark or psychic.
---
(OwO(@==(>_<Q)....T_(<>|_|<>)_T....\_( _)_/