This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It seems the golden special edition pokemon 3DS is not pokemon center exclusive.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It seems the golden special edition pokemon 3DS is not pokemon center exclusive.

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#1
While I prefer the blue, this does up the chances of it coming out out of japan, so fingers crossed, I guess.
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: Gruntpunk72

Gruntpunk72
3 years ago#2
I may be late to the party.. But japan has real pokemon centers?.. Thats so nerdily awesome
"Walk up to someone, anyone, and tap them on the shoulder. When they turn around, YOU RIP THEIR HEART OUT"-duckfreek

User Info: miamiheatballa3

miamiheatballa3
3 years ago#3
Still waiting for that damn Charizard 3DS...

If it doesn't come out in America, I'll get the gold one...if that comes out in America lol
Huge Miami HEAT (2012 and 2013 Back-to-Back NBA Champs) and Baltimore Ravens (Super Bowl XLVII Champs) fan!
Yup, been a good year for me.

User Info: SuperRup91

SuperRup91
3 years ago#4
Gruntpunk72 posted...
I may be late to the party.. But japan has real pokemon centers?.. Thats so nerdily awesome

It's just the name for a nintendo owned store that exclusively sells pokemon merchandise. There is a pokemon center in NYC as well

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
3 years ago#5
Gruntpunk72 posted...

New York City used to have one too. I believe it changed into just a general Nintendo store though. Kinda wish I could have made it up there before the change occured.

User Info: Lucario8641

Lucario8641
3 years ago#6
I liked the blue 3ds xl but when I heard the gold one was coming out...I'm sorry blue but a chance to have a GOLD 3ds with a much more interesting design is just awesome.
Pokemon White FC: 0819-6303-7877 ; Pokemon White 2 FC: 2967-6506-0633
PSN: Athletic8641

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#7
Lucario8641 posted...
I liked the blue 3ds xl but when I heard the gold one was coming out...I'm sorry blue but a chance to have a GOLD 3ds with a much more interesting design is just awesome.

My only issue with the gold one is I don't like the composition, and the legendary I like is on the back :v
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: Rogue Mutt

Rogue Mutt
3 years ago#8
I just wish we'd get some kind of confirmation about at least one of these special versions coming to the US or anywhere else for that matter. I'm buying a 3DS for this game, but I'd like one of these pokemon ones if possible.
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#9
Umuru posted...
Gruntpunk72 posted...

New York City used to have one too. I believe it changed into just a general Nintendo store though. Kinda wish I could have made it up there before the change occured.

It's Nintendo World now, but has a Pokemon section with a lot of stuff.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
3 years ago#10
NewbieN00b posted...
While I prefer the blue, this does up the chances of it coming out out of japan, so fingers crossed, I guess.

I hope it does.
I loathe the colour blue to the point that I would kill anything and anyone to remove that colour from existance.
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It seems the golden special edition pokemon 3DS is not pokemon center exclusive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived