This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You have to fight one of these Pokemon to be a millionare

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You have to fight one of these Pokemon to be a millionare
2 years ago#21
I got Garchomp,won't even see any of that money I guess
---
Nice watch. Too bad you won't be able to tell the time after I break it. Your face that is.
3DS FC: 3265 5311 1255 (Do PM after adding me)
2 years ago#22
Regigigas. I give up.
2 years ago#23
Sentret. I'll feel kind of guilty about it, but at least I can make a nice hat out of its fur.
---
Monster Hunter isn't a game. It's a lifestyle choice.
(edited by droberts753)
2 years ago#24
Im fighting chimchar well I guess itll be easy as long as it don't freak out with its blaze ability.
---
Brawl Fc: 1290-8280-2846.(Pichu)
2 years ago#25
I generated a team of six Pokèmon as possible opponents. I'm either fighting Zekrom, Blissey, Celebi, Lickilicky, Salamence, or Spheal. I'm doomed if I fight any of those.
2 years ago#26
Misdreavus. That's not fair it's already dead!
2 years ago#27
Shedinja!

1hp that's easy!!!
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!
2 years ago#28
sawk? guess ill learn some psychological moves
---
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
2 years ago#29
Bellossom. I should be fine as long as Sleep powder or Stun spore isn't thrown at me.
2 years ago#30
Snorlax. I don't stand a chance of winning against him.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You have to fight one of these Pokemon to be a millionare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived