This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Litleo get so much hate?

#1Haku125Posted 7/16/2013 8:06:53 AM
I mean look at his uniqueness, he shall one day turn into a badass manticore
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2iKhanicPosted 7/16/2013 8:08:49 AM
Not a fan of lions, though Litleo does have some traits resembling those of a sun bear, so it's not completely a lion.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3GTomahawkPosted 7/16/2013 8:10:00 AM(edited)
nvm didn't realize this is a fad topic
#4RDS1Posted 7/16/2013 8:28:47 AM
I hate it's derpy expression, bland color scheme, and boring design.

Plus it'll probably evolve into something I hate even more, if Shinx is any indicator.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5Strain42Posted 7/16/2013 8:30:43 AM
I like how people are just assuming it'll be a Manticore because it has the standard cartoony lion tail that just happens to kinda resemble a scorpion tail tip.

Oh wait...no I don't. I don't like that at all.

Anyway, to answer your question, to me it's just the face...the design itself isn't all that bad, but its face...especially the eyes...it's just not all that appealing.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#6gladwyn101Posted 7/16/2013 8:31:29 AM
I'm guessing it's because of it's " :3 " face, as opposed to Shinx's " :) " face.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#7DrakoVongola1Posted 7/16/2013 8:32:18 AM
Strain42 posted...
I like how people are just assuming it'll be a Manticore because it has the standard cartoony lion tail that just happens to kinda resemble a scorpion tail tip.

Oh wait...no I don't. I don't like that at all.

Anyway, to answer your question, to me it's just the face...the design itself isn't all that bad, but its face...especially the eyes...it's just not all that appealing.

Its face is cute :(
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#8bd43Posted 7/16/2013 8:33:32 AM
He's a Fire/Normal type when we already got a weird, cool, early fire type.

Like, he's in the wrong Gen. Should have traded him for the Zebra from last gen.

That's my only issue. I'd rather not have 2 early major fire types, particularly with such 'meh' secondary types, and a bug gym coming first.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#9GTomahawkPosted 7/16/2013 8:34:04 AM
So wait people actually do hate it?

You're weirdos.
#10RDS1Posted 7/16/2013 8:34:12 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Its face is cute :(

That's a matter of opinion.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)