This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Litleo get so much hate?

#21GATTJTPosted 7/16/2013 10:00:33 AM
I find Litleo adorable. And it just registered in my mind that it has a mohawk. >_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#22Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 10:07:20 AM
Lilteo is better than that sword thing. What was it's name? Terrimonorpale?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#23GATTJTPosted 7/16/2013 10:10:31 AM
Haku125 posted...

Whoa now, let's not start saying crazy things here...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#24InhaledCornPosted 7/16/2013 10:11:29 AM
Actually, I kinda like Litleo, though I'm holding out hope for some really bad-a** evos if Shinx to Luxray is any indication.

I just hope Litleo's final evo doesn't get the same kind of terrible stat spread though.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#25Silent_Snake666Posted 7/16/2013 10:14:59 AM
GATTJT posted...
Haku125 posted...

Whoa now, let's not start saying crazy things here...

I actually agree. The sword does not look good. Litleo is 100 times better
---
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 PSN - Craig_Lennon "We're not tools of the government or anyone else!" - Gray Fox
#26deadpool848Posted 7/16/2013 10:32:59 AM
bd43 posted...
He's a Fire/Normal type when we already got a weird, cool, early fire type.

Like, he's in the wrong Gen. Should have traded him for the Zebra from last gen.

That's my only issue. I'd rather not have 2 early major fire types, particularly with such 'meh' secondary types, and a bug gym coming first.

I mean its a fire type to pick up for people who didnt start with the fire starter.
#27Strain42Posted 7/16/2013 10:59:26 AM
Silent_Snake666 posted...
Strain42 posted...
Silent_Snake666 posted...
I remember everyone loving him when he first was show. People opinions change so often about pokemon that I don't bother remembering or even caring what people say.

I don't. I remember seeing countless topics about how he was "The first Gen 6 Pokemon I dislike" and the like.

Having just searched 'Litleo' I can see only one out right negative Litleo topics. The rest are general questions (suggesting an interest),a few asking how early he will be available (suggesting more interest of a positive nature) an 'official appreciation topic' and Fan Club topic.

Point proved.

The fact that you searched for Litleo itself means most of the topics you found and are addressing were after his name was revealed and the heat had gone down some. I was here when he was introduced, I saw all the "what the hell is that thing!?" posts. Sure, I may have been exaggerating about the number of actual hate topics specifically made about him, but there certainly were a lot of posts regarding the little guy that were less than positive.

He's grown on people a lot since he was introduced, like most Pokemon tend to do. But when he was first revealed, reaction was more negative than positive.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#28DrakoVongola1Posted 7/16/2013 12:40:51 PM
Haku125 posted...

Honedge>You
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.