This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Fairy-types be overpowered?

#11MagikarpRulesPosted 7/16/2013 8:25:31 PM
Just mix Fairy with Dragon or Steel, just for lulz. I like when seemingly totally opposite types are blended together.
#12sammyslammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:30:01 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Just mix Fairy with Dragon or Steel, just for lulz. I like when seemingly totally opposite types are blended together.

A magic school bus pokemon?
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#13phoenixflame95Posted 7/16/2013 8:51:12 PM
We shall see, but I don't think it will be a gimmick though simply based on its effectiveness on Dragons. And honestly, unless Dragon ends up being not very effective against Fairy, Dragon would still be one of the best attacking types, and even if it is, I doubt that it would decrease any Dragon usage whatsoever. I really hope Fairy isn't ineffective against Steels because Steel doesn't need any more defensive buffs or any buffs in general. Steel just pairs with so many other types so well (save for Rock and Ice) because of its numerous resistances that most of the bulkiest Pokemon are outclassed simply due to inferior typing (i.e. Cresselia, which by the way I hope turns into Psychic/Fairy).
#14Ubergeneral3Posted 7/16/2013 10:27:24 PM
fairy = good type
fairy pokemon = bad

its like bug good attacking type but most suck really bad.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#15abcDSBTPosted 7/16/2013 10:36:14 PM
hmmmmname posted...
I wanna see a Dragon Fairy Type...
(reminds me of Yugioh 5ds)

And it'll be a wall that has an ability that removes the effects of all weather and heal its HP 1/3. It could learn AncientPower!
---
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534