This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shocking/odd pokedex entries

#11LexifoxPosted 7/18/2013 10:18:57 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Noble-Heart posted...
Raichu: Its electric charges can reach even 100,000 volts. Careless contact can cause even an Indian elephant to faint.

A real life animal mention in the pokedex.

i really hope we get an elephant pokemon sometime

...Phanpy and Donphan?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#12GoldenSWarriorsPosted 7/18/2013 10:21:27 PM
Lexifox posted...
Noble-Heart posted...
Raichu: Its electric charges can reach even 100,000 volts. Careless contact can cause even an Indian elephant to faint.

...Phanpy and Donphan?

those tiny little things that spin around? No, I want a real elephant.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#13PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/18/2013 10:23:48 PM
Lexifox posted...
Noble-Heart posted...

...Phanpy and Donphan?

Donphan is a mastadon
---
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
I am god basically
#14TherianReturnsPosted 7/18/2013 10:23:55 PM
It happened one morning. A boy with psychic powers suddenly became a Kadabra.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#15LexifoxPosted 7/18/2013 10:27:07 PM
Lexifox posted...
Noble-Heart posted...

...Phanpy and Donphan?

those tiny little things that spin around? No, I want a real elephant.

Real elephants evolved into those because they got tired of Raichu shocking them.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#16sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/18/2013 10:28:20 PM
k7life posted...

Glalie

"Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion. "

You know, for kids!

Seriously. Holy crap! 0_o
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#17TheCorruptAngelPosted 7/18/2013 10:33:54 PM
Frosslass:

"It freezes prey by blowing its -58 degree F breath. It is said to then secretly display its prey."

Incidentally, it's based on the Japanese ghosts Yuki-onna, who died in blizzards and then haunt people lost in snow and freezes them to death.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#18MrMahoPosted 7/18/2013 10:47:08 PM(edited)
Darumaka:

Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm.

So many things racing across each other in my mind right now...one of them being, I can only imagine how badly they would smell...
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#19pkmewtwoPosted 7/18/2013 11:15:18 PM
Charizard

Not as feared as some think it is very weak and is always prey.
If hurt or threatened it wil cry so hard it will put its own tail out
And possibly drown its self. They usually die of starvation.
---
Hehehehe...
#20DarkDragon386Posted 7/18/2013 11:44:56 PM
Obligatory Drowzee/Hypno/Drifloon/Banette mentions

It remembers every dream it eats. It rarely eats the dreams of adults because children's are much tastier. -- Drowzee (Silver)

It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized. -- Hypno (FireRed)

An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. -- Banette (Emerald)

A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it. --Banette (DPP)

It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing. -- Drifloon (HGSS)

It appears whenever there is world conflict, burning down any place it travels through. -- Gyarados (Crystal)

Threw that last one in there cause Gyarados is a BAMF
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)