This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Sudowudo evolves into Oorotto

#1MichaelollPosted 7/17/2013 1:49:20 AM
your reaction?
#2kito-efilPosted 7/17/2013 1:58:15 AM
._. BURN THE FAKE TREE... oh crud its rock run mah fire types run!! DX lol
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#3JoJoX200Posted 7/17/2013 2:02:47 AM
My reaction: lol wut?

My current opinion: It's Alomomola and Bouffalant all over again. They are not the same species as Luvdisc and Tauros, people. Neither is Oorotto the same species as Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo is fossilized wood, Oorotto seems more like a rotting oak tree to me.
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/17/2013 2:03:09 AM
WTF Game Freak? You're such dumb idiots!

Seriously, that's stupid.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 2:23:47 AM
JoJoX200 posted...

My current opinion: It's Alomomola and Bouffalant all over again. They are not the same species as Luvdisc and Tauros, people. Neither is Oorotto the same species as Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo is fossilized wood, Oorotto seems more like a rotting oak tree to me.

I never once thought Luvdisc and Alomomola were EVER related. I face palm to anyone who ever thought that.

At one point I thought Bouffalant was a possibility, but this time I know these two are related
#6R_A_LEE20Posted 7/17/2013 2:27:05 AM
My theory is that Oorotto is a split evolution from Bonsly.
#7GRTooCoolPosted 7/17/2013 2:30:43 AM
Waits for Brock to hump and lick it.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#8Archwing3441Posted 7/17/2013 2:32:30 AM
R_A_LEE20 posted...
My theory is that Oorotto is a split evolution from Bonsly.

this
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#9JoJoX200Posted 7/17/2013 2:33:41 AM
Michaeloll posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

I never once thought Luvdisc and Alomomola were EVER related. I face palm to anyone who ever thought that.

At one point I thought Bouffalant was a possibility, but this time I know these two are related

It wasn't specifically directed at you, but a general shout-out. Sorry if I offended you. It's just that I read it everywhere when they were all new and in the german forums I frequent there are STILL people crying about it.

I still don't think Sudowoodo and Oorotto will be related, but I won't try to argue about it. We'll see soon enough anyway.
#10jEr3mYPosted 7/17/2013 5:06:02 AM
My reaction: cool.... at least we can have a 3 stage tree family...

Reaction if it doesn't: cool, it still looks good.....

either way, it isn't gonna affect me.. I won't hate if it evolves or doesn't evolve from it..
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013