This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why exactly do you want Kanto starters in this game?

#1LightningAce11Posted 7/17/2013 2:36:41 AM
I want hoenn. Or sinnoh. Sinnoh is overdue.
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag
#2AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/17/2013 2:38:08 AM
Because Kanto starters are from the original GOD Pokemon games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#3JoJoX200Posted 7/17/2013 2:42:22 AM
Not really WANTING them, but I do want to see Charizard in action. It's a flying type and since flying types kind of need flying animations for sky battles, I'm pretty excited for all of those. They just look so much better with spread out wings.
#4javel34Posted 7/17/2013 2:44:45 AM
I don't care. I just ant DW abilities.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#5Luigi playerPosted 7/17/2013 2:57:49 AM
javel34 posted...
I don't care. I just want DW abilities.

^ this
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#6NessEggmanPosted 7/17/2013 3:25:07 AM
But we just had Sinnoh starters. In Sinnoh. Last gen. O_o
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#7HelbanPosted 7/17/2013 3:45:28 AM
Who's to say the Kanto starters will be the only past ones to appear? The Kanto 3 could be the easist to receive, either during the main story or your reward for beating the main game with the Gen 2-5 starters being obtainable by achieving various task and challenges set to you in the post game.

Question then would which starter from each gen would you choose if given the option in X/Y cause you know GF won't give you all three from each gen in one game due to the trading elements.
#8TherianReturnsPosted 7/17/2013 3:45:47 AM
javel34 posted...
I don't care. I just ant DW abilities.

Wish granted. But Sycamore gives you them with 0% chance of being female, and the hidden hollow mechanics implemented.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#991UKGamerPosted 7/17/2013 3:57:04 AM
I wouldn't mind being able to obtain the Kanto starters in Pokemon X & Y but really the Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters should be in the games over Kanto and Hoenn, especially Sinnoh and Unova. You can get the Kanto and Hoenn starters in there own region games AND the Johto remakes (Heartgold and Soulsilver) while you can only get the Sinnoh, Johto and Unova starters in their region games. Sinnoh starters are only obtained in Pearl, Diamond and Platinum, Johto starters are only obtained in Gold, Silver and their remakes as well as Crystal, and Unova starters are only obtained in Black, Black 2, White and White 2.
---
3DS Friend Code - 0962-9363-1392
#10EdwardDarkstarPosted 7/17/2013 4:03:15 AM
91UKGamer posted...
I wouldn't mind being able to obtain the Kanto starters in Pokemon X & Y but really the Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters should be in the games over Kanto and Hoenn, especially Sinnoh and Unova. You can get the Kanto and Hoenn starters in there own region games AND the Johto remakes (Heartgold and Soulsilver) while you can only get the Sinnoh, Johto and Unova starters in their region games. Sinnoh starters are only obtained in Pearl, Diamond and Platinum, Johto starters are only obtained in Gold, Silver and their remakes as well as Crystal, and Unova starters are only obtained in Black, Black 2, White and White 2.

Kanto was the earliest. Therefore, it should be the Kanto starters. Why would the Unova starters be given when the game that gave them came out directly before the Kalos starters.
---
What's worse than getting dumped?
Being forced to listen to some 10 year old rage in his mic on BO2.