This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Next gen, the fairy type is banned

#21Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/18/2013 2:10:44 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
Noctus3 posted...
They won't ban a type. Would they?

i wouldnt put it past them

...I hope you're not serious. :I

they're a bunch of ****ing idiots with absolutely no talent for metagame analysis or construction, and yet they are trying to balance a competitive video game intended for 10 year olds.

on that website, they have legit topics involving many of the badged and "respected" members pretending to date men and share pictures of their genitals, and they find that highly amusing.

whats worse is that im not even joking.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#22DrakoVongola1Posted 7/18/2013 2:12:19 PM
nickwarrior5 posted...
I would like it. I hate that fairy type is going into X/Y anyway. The thought of a fairy beating a dragon isnt logical. A dragon would win.

Fairies are magical creatures. Magic>Dragons, in most stories.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#23DrakoVongola1Posted 7/18/2013 2:14:47 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
Noctus3 posted...
They won't ban a type. Would they?

i wouldnt put it past them

...I hope you're not serious. :I

they're a bunch of ****ing idiots with absolutely no talent for metagame analysis or construction, and yet they are trying to balance a competitive video game intended for 10 year olds.

on that website, they have legit topics involving many of the badged and "respected" members pretending to date men and share pictures of their genitals, and they find that highly amusing.

whats worse is that im not even joking.

...So...These men...Are they hot? And are they showing pics of their own genitals, or of these men you speak of?
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#24DarkRoad06Posted 7/18/2013 2:16:27 PM
Nothing because I dont like Fairy type just my opinion.
#25DJ_bluePosted 7/18/2013 2:44:08 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/021/653/Crocker_is_at_it_again__by_Steorra_Moonstar_1_.jpg