This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THEORY: The third legendary will be the "Preservation Pokemon"

#11CloudStrife630Posted 7/17/2013 10:43:58 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
Makes sense.

No it doesn't. So shut up. Hindu has NOTHING to do with France or Europe as it is. Game Freak has been relating alot of the game to the region/country/continent. The Norse Mythology makes so much sense it's not even funny.
---
http://i.minus.com/iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif
http://i.minus.com/iYhUUsVGB6VbX.gif
#12iKhanicPosted 7/17/2013 10:53:53 AM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
Did you rip that last line from the youtube channel or are you actually that guy?

Does Matpat look hindu to you?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#13_Shadownite_Posted 7/17/2013 10:57:56 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Makes sense.

No it doesn't. So shut up. Hindu has NOTHING to do with France or Europe as it is. Game Freak has been relating alot of the game to the region/country/continent. The Norse Mythology makes so much sense it's not even funny.

Because New York has such a large Taoist population?
#14GallantChaddymnPosted 7/17/2013 11:01:56 AM
sumuthergamer posted...
So Xerneas is the "life Pokemon" and Yveltal is the "destruction Pokemon". What could the third legend be?

Preservation Pokemon.
I am Hindu. We have a trinity thing:
Brahma is the Creator, from whom life springs forth.
Vishnu is the Preservor, whose eternal drumbeat reverberates with the rhythm of the universe.
Shiva is the Destroyer, who brings all things to an inevitable end.

Xerneas is Brahma, Yveltal is Shiva, and the third legendary is gonna be based on Vishnu. The story will be about finding the balance between creative and destructive forces.

But hey. This is just a theory. A game theory.

I LIKE IT!!!
#15GallantChaddymnPosted 7/17/2013 11:06:11 AM
_Shadownite_ posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Makes sense.

Because New York has such a large Taoist population?
#16AccrovideogamesPosted 7/17/2013 11:08:55 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
gans626 posted...
Maybe the tree Pokemon from the new movie is a legendary pokemon, but its not mentioned cause the main stars are Genisect and Mewtwo

It wasn't in the movie, it was an a trailer (played either before or after, don't remember) it showed up in a battle for a few seconds.

And it was in a horde, showing that it's not a legendary.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#17SpikeTbearPosted 7/17/2013 11:10:20 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Makes sense.

It's okay to disagree with him. But telling him to shut up? Are you in fourth grade?
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#18ceedofevilPosted 7/17/2013 11:14:50 AM
The third legendary will be the "Mid-life Crisis" Pokemon.
---
Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?