This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the attack idea: Slow Beam.

#1DuncanwiiPosted 7/17/2013 10:32:58 AM
Slow Beam

Type: Psychic or Fairy (either one would fit.)

Power: N/A

PP: 10

In-Game Description: Slows the movements of the enemy and Its attacks, always goes first.

Effect. Slow Beam has a +2 priority. The attack only works if the opponent uses a damaging move on his or her turn. If the opponent does use one the game will say something along the lines of "the opponent was slowed down" and the attack will miss and the opponent's speed and evasiveness will go down by 1 level. This attack will randomly fail if used repeatedly (similar to protect), in addition it will fail if the opponent uses a move that doesn't do damage, or if the opponent goes first (through a move with higher priority or through switching.)
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#2FenriLokiPosted 7/17/2013 10:35:51 AM
Someone's been watching Toonami recently.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#3bobstevens23123Posted 7/17/2013 10:45:55 AM
FenriLoki posted...

thats what i was thinking lol we got a foxy fan
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#4Numbuh100Posted 7/17/2013 10:50:17 AM
Fast food -> Slow food
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#5Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 10:51:35 AM
bobstevens23123 posted...
FenriLoki posted...

thats what i was thinking lol we got a foxy fan

I'm a One Piece fan in general but yes, Foxy is where I got inspiration for this attack.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#6Kagayaku08Posted 7/17/2013 11:06:33 AM
as long as its a silver fox who uses the attack
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#7FatReuniclusPosted 7/18/2013 12:45:08 PM
So... Its like Quash?
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#8PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 7/18/2013 12:50:15 PM
Lol, Noro Noro Beam
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.