This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

team flare look like elite beat agents

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/17/2013 12:05:21 PM
except in red
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2CaptainRandom1Posted 7/17/2013 12:23:23 PM
They remind me of Mirror B. We need more Mirror B.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#3NessEggmanPosted 7/17/2013 12:25:22 PM
I now will be disappointed if their goal is not to dance to encourage people to victory :(
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/17/2013 12:29:24 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
except in red

And that makes them all the more awesome.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#5BadKarma_JTPosted 7/17/2013 12:40:18 PM
Hopefully for once in the entire history of the Pokemon franchise... this game will have decent storywriting.

To be fair i did enjoy the story for generation 1 and 2 games but the rest have been pretty bad.
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#6Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 9:47:13 AM
BadKarma_JT posted...
Hopefully for once in the entire history of the Pokemon franchise... this game will have decent storywriting.

To be fair i did enjoy the story for generation 1 and 2 games but the rest have been pretty bad.

gen 1 and 2 had continuity, and giovanni was just the best villain in the whole series. also, the "hidden" plot to the game was very well done. i enjoyed all the mew diaries and how that lead up to mewtwo.
---
#7ThatPersonGuyPosted 7/18/2013 9:49:04 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...

gen 1 and 2 had continuity, and giovanni was just the best villain in the whole series. also, the "hidden" plot to the game was very well done. i enjoyed all the mew diaries and how that lead up to mewtwo.

Story?

What?
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#8D_BartPosted 7/18/2013 10:24:43 AM
BadKarma_JT posted...

...What?

Platinum and B/W are the only games in the series with an actual story.
---
Splash
#9rocknroller365Posted 7/18/2013 10:34:25 AM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
They remind me of Mirror B. We need more Mirror B.

This. Miror B is so great. He looks like a total clown but then you battle him and his Ludicolo...I never had any respect for that Pokemon until I had to battle Miror B.

But actually on topic: I've never played Elite Beat Agents but Team Flare does look rather....flamboyant? (pun intended)

In all honesty they look kind of silly, although to be fair so did Team Galactic and Cipher. Hopefully the plot will be good in these games. Gen V set a high standard, IMO.

And I really hope that these guys don't turn out to be just a weird combination of Team Rocket and Team Magma. >.>
#10Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 3:11:43 AM
D_Bart posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...

...What?

Platinum and B/W are the only games in the series with an actual story.

team rocket appears in rock tunnel
team rocket has control of nugget bridge
you fight team rocket at the game corner
you need silph scope to reveal a ghost
team rocket took over silph to steal the master ball
it turns out that team rockets boss is the final gym leader!

cinnabar lab, diaries of mew building up to mewtwo
powerful pokemon living inside cerulean cave
enter after beating the E4
---