This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

team flare look like elite beat agents

#11KaizukezuPosted 7/20/2013 10:02:44 PM
[Insert link of Mega64's Elite Beat Agents youtube video]

Yeah, they are kinda Elite Beaty, all they need to do is stand in a row of three and do the same movements. Also they must fall down if one of their Pokemon faints.
#12Rupin_SalesmanPosted 7/20/2013 10:03:41 PM
Nice to see more EBA fans on here, bravo, bravo!
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#13Nado6Posted 7/20/2013 10:03:45 PM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
They remind me of Mirror B. We need more Mirror B.
#14AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 10:04:59 PM
Elite...Beat?

Why do I have a feeling I don't feel like I should know, but my curiosity is gonna get me...
#15hiphops_saviorPosted 7/20/2013 10:10:07 PM
I just hope Team Flare aren't just classic villains who mistreat their Pokemon and steal others for money. After the N storyline in B/W, B2W2 felt inferior in that regard when it comes to a compelling villain.

Here's hoping that Team Flare have grunts who value their pokemon, but are willing to resort to dirty tactics to get money and uses metagame strategies (eg. banning certain pokemon or placing them in tiers).
#16EmeraldRangePosted 7/20/2013 10:36:52 PM
D_Bart posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...
Hopefully for once in the entire history of the Pokemon franchise... this game will have decent storywriting.

To be fair i did enjoy the story for generation 1 and 2 games but the rest have been pretty bad.

...What?

Platinum and B/W are the only games in the series with an actual story.

Correction: Platinum and B/W are the only games with an extremely forced (and annoying) storyline, B/W more so than Platinum.
---
Don't read this sentence.
#17EmeraldRangePosted 7/20/2013 10:37:53 PM
Maybe they'll dance on the street to get money (their official confirmed goal).

Maybe the final battle will be an actual EBA level (maybe Jumpin' Jack Flash) and the score is the damage on the pokemon.

Wait... that's too strong.
---
Don't read this sentence.
#18SocranPosted 7/20/2013 10:52:10 PM
EmeraldRange posted...
Maybe they'll dance on the street to get money (their official confirmed goal).

It's not "their official confirmed goal", it's what someone reported on from what they saw in Corocoro. We got to see the screenshot that led them to that conclusion, which was accompanied by the statement that their real goals are still a mystery.

Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
except in red

They dance three times faster!

Aysander posted...
Elite...Beat?

Why do I have a feeling I don't feel like I should know, but my curiosity is gonna get me...

Because you're paranoid. There's nothing about it that you "don't want to know". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhH43qleR6k&t=1m
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#19KaizukezuPosted 7/20/2013 10:59:29 PM
Socran posted...
Aysander posted...
Elite...Beat?

Because you're paranoid. There's nothing about it that you "don't want to know". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhH43qleR6k&t=1m

Now Aysander, watch this after the video Socran linked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZGzhsS-5I