This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X/Y 2 confirmed as well?

#1BadKarma_JTPosted 7/17/2013 12:36:13 PM
Kind of miss the old trio format of games... red/blue/yellow, gold/silver/crystal, ruby/sapphire/emerald... Pokeon X/Y/Z would be perfect... but the Z legendary might look a little funky.
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#2yoshirulezzPosted 7/17/2013 12:38:15 PM
I would prefer paired sequels. Pokemon W and Z would be perfect.
---
"It's too late... for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas... have Kingdom Hearts. You can't."
#3KapuxaPosted 7/17/2013 12:41:13 PM
I would prefer a SINGLE sequel. Like pokemon Z being the sequel of the first games. B/W2 being 2 different games only exist for GF and nintendo make more money, their exclusive contents should be all on one game only, and it should have been called Gray or something, being the sequel anyway.
#4FryDays5000Posted 7/17/2013 12:42:49 PM
yoshirulezz posted...

^ This. It was already confirmed that the titles are genetics
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#5-Oath-Posted 7/17/2013 12:43:32 PM
I liked the sequel so much better. It makes the gen feel longer and more pleasurable. I'm hoping for a x and y 2
#6yoshirulezzPosted 7/17/2013 12:53:43 PM
Kapuxa posted...
I would prefer a SINGLE sequel. Like pokemon Z being the sequel of the first games. B/W2 being 2 different games only exist for GF and nintendo make more money, their exclusive contents should be all on one game only, and it should have been called Gray or something, being the sequel anyway.

Why? It would make since because Z and W are chromosomes as well. I don''t like the idea of GF making everyone get the same version to play when wi-fi has been improving and added into the game to trade easier with people. And here's proof they are chromosomes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZW_sex-determination_system
---
"It's too late... for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas... have Kingdom Hearts. You can't."
#7CyD13Posted 7/17/2013 1:13:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8CyD13Posted 7/17/2013 1:16:46 PM
yoshirulezz posted...
Kapuxa posted...

Why? It would make since because Z and W are chromosomes as well. I don''t like the idea of GF making everyone get the same version to play when wi-fi has been improving and added into the game to trade easier with people. And here's proof they are chromosomes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZW_sex-determination_system

There's a double helix in the Japanese logos. It's implied.

I was thinking "Z" as in the xyz axis that make up 3 dimensions. A pun on it being the first 3D Pokemon games.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#9patkelly929Posted 7/17/2013 1:18:38 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
yoshirulezz posted...

When did that happen?
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#10jayman7Posted 7/17/2013 1:29:45 PM
patkelly929 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
yoshirulezz posted...

When did that happen?

In the minds of people who really, really want it to relate to genetics, probably the moment they decided it was true.

It could be genetics, but it's actually kinda clumsy if you ask me - humans have lots of chromosomes, and only two of them are known as X and Y.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere