This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X/Y 2 confirmed as well?

#11patkelly929Posted 7/17/2013 1:31:47 PM
jayman7 posted...
patkelly929 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
yoshirulezz posted...
I would prefer paired sequels. Pokemon W and Z would be perfect.

^ This. It was already confirmed that the titles are genetics

When did that happen?

In the minds of people who really, really want it to relate to genetics, probably the moment they decided it was true.

It could be genetics, but it's actually kinda clumsy if you ask me - humans have lots of chromosomes, and only two of them are known as X and Y.

OK, just making sure. I honestly don't care what it is, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any news. I personally think that it has to do with the co-ordinate plane, X and Y axes, with Z along the way as the third, but we'll know when the next iteration of the games are announced.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#12hellslingerPosted 7/17/2013 1:34:36 PM
patkelly929 posted...
jayman7 posted...
patkelly929 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
yoshirulezz posted...

When did that happen?

In the minds of people who really, really want it to relate to genetics, probably the moment they decided it was true.

It could be genetics, but it's actually kinda clumsy if you ask me - humans have lots of chromosomes, and only two of them are known as X and Y.

OK, just making sure. I honestly don't care what it is, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any news. I personally think that it has to do with the co-ordinate plane, X and Y axes, with Z along the way as the third, but we'll know when the next iteration of the games are announced.

I thought this is what most people were going with.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#13patkelly929Posted 7/17/2013 1:39:00 PM
hellslinger posted...

I thought this is what most people were going with.

It might be, it was just what I thought. Haven't let others deter that thought. Figured 3DS, typically 3 games, first 3D core game...
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#14Great_ReapettePosted 7/17/2013 3:42:49 PM(edited)
jayman7 posted...
patkelly929 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
yoshirulezz posted...

When did that happen?

the japanese logos have a double helix

seems a little coincidental
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#15deathwave21Posted 7/17/2013 3:46:50 PM
Pokemon Z was confirmed for the Wii U. It will be the 6th Region in the WU game Pokemon Universe. The November ND will have full details.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!