This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people assume that ghost Pokemon are actually ghosts?

#1CyD13Posted 7/17/2013 12:09:44 PM
They are living Pokemon just like every other Pokemon, they just have qualities that resemble what we have come to associate with ghosts.

Like how dark Pokemon aren't evil, they just have qualities that resemble what we have come to associate with immorality or "evil" (how they look, how they act with them dirty tactics, etc...).
---
Posted using GameFlux
#2SuikuPosted 7/17/2013 12:13:04 PM
I dont know... why people assume that fire pokemons spit fire? or flying pokemon flies?
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
English is not my first language, my grammar SUX, just lettin' you know
#3The_Undying_84Posted 7/17/2013 12:13:58 PM
Some have Pokedex entries saying they are, like Yamask.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#4Biased_GamerPosted 7/17/2013 12:14:02 PM
CyD13 posted...
They are living Pokemon just like every other Pokemon, they just have qualities that resemble what we have come to associate with ghosts.

Like how dark Pokemon aren't evil, they just have qualities that resemble what we have come to associate with immorality or "evil" (how they look, how they act with them dirty tactics, etc...).

...W-Wut?
---
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.
#5PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/17/2013 12:16:22 PM
CyD13 posted...

But Dark type is litterally the Evil type in the Japanese games.....
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#6kabigon20Posted 7/17/2013 12:16:43 PM
This topic is stupid :)
Why do people assume something is what its named? Lol
---
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon Black 2 fc: 5372-8298-8628
Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be part of 6th gen on 3DS. If not, I'll close my account.
#7CyD13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:21:21 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
CyD13 posted...

Dark type Pokémon aren't actually evil though, are they? Especially since "evil" has no universal definition.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/17/2013 12:23:09 PM
CyD13 posted...
CyD13 posted...

Dark type Pokémon aren't actually evil though, are they? Especially since "evil" has no universal definition.

Darkrai killed someone, didn't it?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#9CyD13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:28:52 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
CyD13 posted...
CyD13 posted...

Legends kill people all the time. It comes with the title.

He also saved an entire town at some point.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#10LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/17/2013 12:34:07 PM
CyD13 posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
CyD13 posted...
CyD13 posted...

Legends kill people all the time. It comes with the title.

He also saved an entire town at some point.

Darkrai is the master. Everyone should praise him! Nah but seriously Darkrai is a hero, especially in Alamos Town. Just gotta love that movie...
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender