This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people ignore the fact that Swirlix is a dog?

#1CM_PLUNGEPosted 7/17/2013 7:04:08 PM
Its not just cotton candy, its a freaking cotton candy poodle or wtv dog it is, people are treating it as an object pokemon like a Voltorb or Gear but it isn't.
---
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/17/2013 7:04:46 PM
How is it a dog? Because it has a tongue? Yeah, sure, makes sense.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3CM_PLUNGE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 7:06:52 PM(edited)
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face, it resembles a poodle.
---
#4Firelion6593Posted 7/17/2013 7:06:02 PM
Because nobody really cares. All they see is a cotton candy Pokémon.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 7/17/2013 7:07:21 PM
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face.

So it's a dog because it has a tail, legs, toungue, and ears...So does Charizard, is he a dog too? >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6sumuthergamerPosted 7/17/2013 7:08:13 PM
It kinda has a dog-like facial expression. Plus it sorta resembles puffy dog fur. But that doesn't excuse it for being cotton candy!
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#7CM_PLUNGE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 7:10:27 PM(edited)
DrakoVongola1 posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...
It has a tail, legs, tongue sticking out and ears if its not a dog its another kind of mammal, its not a cotton candy with a face.

So it's a dog because it has a tail, legs, toungue, and ears...So does Charizard, is he a dog too? >_>

So you didn't read that I said it has a tongue sticking out like dogs usually do and it looks like a poddle?

A cotton candy pokemon wouldn't have those it would be just cotton candy, just like Vanilitle is an icecream/stalactite.

sumuthergamer posted...
It kinda has a dog-like facial expression. Plus it sorta resembles puffy dog fur. But that doesn't excuse it for being cotton candy!

Lol yeah, I just mean that its not just cotton candy, basicly to the idiots that are like "WTF cotton candy pokemon, GF is runing out of ideas!"

---
#8FuneralCakePosted 7/17/2013 7:13:51 PM
You only think it looks like a poodle because you want it to. I don't see it.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#9sumuthergamerPosted 7/17/2013 7:18:50 PM
CM_PLUNGE posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
CM_PLUNGE posted...

So you didn't read that I said it has a tongue sticking out like dogs usually do and it looks like a poddle?

A cotton candy pokemon wouldn't have those it would be just cotton candy, just like Vanilitle is an icecream/stalactite.

sumuthergamer posted...

Lol yeah, I just mean that its not just cotton candy, basicly to the idiots that are like "WTF cotton candy pokemon, GF is runing out of ideas!"

But it's still a cotton candy. The dogface and poodle fluff don't make it any less lame, IMO.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#10LightningHawk90Posted 7/17/2013 7:19:54 PM
sumuthergamer posted...

I didn't realize it needed to excuse itself to you. What makes you so special?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.