This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't think kids born post-2004 likes Pokemon.

#1AboveTopSecretPosted 7/17/2013 7:54:40 PM
Or is it just me? I have 3 young cousins and they all prefer Bakugan and watching shows like Zack and Cody(?) as oppose to Pokemon(games/shows), even their friends. If they had to choose it would be the former.

I think Pokemon is under appreciated to them. Of course, they are free to like whatever they want. Maybe it's just a coincidence that they are the minority, right?
---
Salt causes Diabetes.
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/17/2013 7:56:29 PM
I know plenty of kids who like Pokemon.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3TranquilSeaPosted 7/17/2013 7:57:00 PM
I'll confirm or deny your suspicion when I have a child.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/17/2013 7:57:27 PM
FuneralCake posted...

---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5AankheinPosted 7/17/2013 7:57:52 PM
Do you know why?

Because the only good era of Pokemon was Gen 1-Gen 2 (including anime). The rest is all nonsense. Everything post Gen 1 is riding on the success of legendary Gen 1.

Pokemon is nothing more than a money-making scheme. They receive a significant amount of money for little-to-no innovation, R&D, cost in-general - they practice obsolescence
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar
#6SoleEaterPosted 7/17/2013 7:58:31 PM
AboveTopSecret posted...
they are free to like whatever they want.

---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg
#7P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/17/2013 7:58:58 PM
Aankhein posted...
Do you know why?

Because the only good era of Pokemon was Gen 1-Gen 2 (including anime). The rest is all nonsense. Everything post Gen 1 is riding on the success of legendary Gen 1.

Pokemon is nothing more than a money-making scheme. They receive a significant amount of money for little-to-no innovation, R&D, cost in-general - they practice obsolescence

That's a joke, correct?
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#8AankheinPosted 7/17/2013 8:01:26 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Aankhein posted...
Do you know why?

That's a joke, correct?

It's not a joke.

You can even look up the sales figures.
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar
#9legitgamer405Posted 7/17/2013 8:02:09 PM
FuneralCake posted...

---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641
#10YourLuckPosted 7/17/2013 8:02:43 PM
Aankhein posted...
Do you know why?

Don't know if Genwunner or not, if so, son I am disappoint.

Also, if you're making the argument I think you're making, than everything is a money-making scheme.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune