This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Top 3 Reasons Why Pokemon X And Y Will Be The "Best" Pokemon Game To Date

#1Gatorade22Posted 7/17/2013 10:52:00 PM
1) Pokémon is the greatest monster-related series to ever exist. It's better than Tamagotchi. It's definitely better than Digimon. This is the 6th generation of Pokemon so far. It's simply brilliant how the creators of Pokémon where able to thnk of a cotton candy Pokémon. We are so fortunate to have such creative minds on the Pokémon staff.

2) The anime just keeps getting better and better. I just love the concept of Ash tagging up with a "gym leader" and a "dragon trainer" and going on whacky adventures with their Pokémon. Truly, they are the Pokémon masters. They have their Pokémon so well trained that Ash even let's his Pikachu stay outside of it's pokéball and tag along with him like a real person! He is such a good trainer that he listens and obeys Pikachu no matter what's going on because he trusts it so much. Even Brycen and Beartic share a powerful bond that it wouldn't even be necessary for Brycen to train Beartic at all and instead let Beartic run the gym on it's own!

3) I don't even remember the subtle plot details of the previous games so this one must be the one that breaks the mold! I loved all the Pokémon games but I don't remember a thing about them! I know the obvious stuff such as the Pokémon, the evil organization, and the primary goal. I hope this game teaches everyone how to be real Pokémon trainers, even better ones than Ash! If not, then Pokémon is dead to me. That won't happen though, will it?
---
I'm cool guy.
#2LightningAce11Posted 7/17/2013 10:53:50 PM
I agree with the "best" part. The rest tl;dr
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag
#3Gatorade22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 10:55:28 PM
As a side note, if anyone here wants to even be considered a real member of this board then they better read the entire post.
---
I'm cool guy.
#4Sebas27Posted 7/17/2013 10:55:36 PM
Topic where opinions will violently conflict confirmed. Won't stay to see the insuing flamewars
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#5happytreeguyPosted 7/17/2013 10:57:05 PM
I am a fake member of this board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#6kito-efilPosted 7/17/2013 10:58:47 PM
Sebas27 posted...
Topic where opinions will violently conflict confirmed. Won't stay to see the insuing flamewars

v.v agreed
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#7Gatorade22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 11:03:38 PM
You should stay. Unless you're a fake participant of this board. Don't you agree?
---
I'm cool guy.
#8AboveTopSecretPosted 7/17/2013 11:07:23 PM
"mmmm, that's good satire."
---
Salt causes Diabetes.
#9AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/17/2013 11:07:59 PM
You should stay. Unless you're a fake participant of this board. Don't you agree?

Despite being a fake participant, I will stay anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#10LightningHawk90Posted 7/17/2013 11:15:47 PM
New User 2 calling out people on being "real" members of this board.

Lawl.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.