This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Top 3 Reasons Why Pokemon X And Y Will Be The "Best" Pokemon Game To Date

#11PsychoWolfXPosted 7/17/2013 11:19:29 PM
Will Pokemon X/Y be the best games in the series so far? I hope so and given what we've seen so far, I believe it could be a real possibility.

In response to your first point, I totally agree. Pokemon is the best monster-related series to exist. However, I must point out that when you said "it's better then Tamagotchi and definitely better then Digimon" you made it sound as if Tamagotchi was actually in some way better then Digimon. Obviously this was a mistake on your part seeing as it is a well known, scientifically proven fact that the first three seasons of Digimon (seasons 1,2 and Tamers) were far superior to even the Pokemon anime.

Now your second point about the Pokemon anime constantly getting better. Again, I am inclined to agree with you. Ever since the debut of Black and White I have been watching the Anime and quite enjoying it. I am really looking forward to Ash's adventures in the Kalos region

Now in regard to your third....point. ......wut?
#12Arne83Posted 7/17/2013 11:24:20 PM
Gatorade22 posted...
As a side note, if anyone here wants to even be considered a real member of this board then they better read the entire post.

You ain't got that power, boy.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#13Faust_8Posted 7/17/2013 11:45:28 PM
I like how in your droll passive-aggressive trolling, #2 isn't even relevant at all to the games.
---
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
#14rocknroller365Posted 7/18/2013 11:04:12 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
I agree with the "best" part. The rest tl;dr

You didn't miss anything. I'm 99.999% percent sure TC is trolling.
#15dwdwdw6Posted 7/18/2013 11:17:05 AM
When we say U, YALL SAY O.

U. SO.
#16Second_ChancesPosted 7/18/2013 11:20:47 AM
No points are awarded because you mentioned the anime.
#17Firelion6593Posted 7/18/2013 11:21:41 AM
Gatorade22 posted...
2) The anime just keeps getting better and better.

At this point it should be obvious what kind of topic this is.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#18DotA_GCPosted 7/18/2013 11:21:53 AM
I read the first sentence or so.

Within this time i was able to surmise with 100% certainty that there would be nothing worth continuing to read for.
#19DarkKirby2500Posted 7/18/2013 11:22:13 AM
No game has been worse then the previous one. At most the worst problem was not enough changed or there was new balance problems, but not enough to make the game worse then the previous one.

The B&W anime while graphically superior, is pretty terrible in my opinion. Mostly because I don't care about Iris and Cilan, but some of the side characters are pretty good. The "Team Rocket are not idiots" parts was okay.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#20pokemonfreak97Posted 7/18/2013 11:24:23 AM
"I just love the concept of Ash tagging up with a "gym leader" and a "dragon trainer" and going on whacky adventures with their Pokémon."

1. The word wacky does not have an H (unless that's a spelling from somewhere that's not the US).

2. The concept of Ash going on an adventure with one person who's more characterized as a Gym Leader and another one who's more characterized as a (TYPE) trainer has been around since Episode 5.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.