This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

#21MalkyeaImbakPosted 7/18/2013 8:04:43 PM
can you murder ppl in this tour? if not shut up :D have a nice day
#22kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 8:14:39 PM(edited)
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

primal was in it and lost to Malkyealmbak (who finished in top 6) and GoldenSWarriors (who finished in top 8). also, lmao @ saying all those dudes would murder everyone here. hell, i even tutored wildfire at one point.

genesis and knuckles didn't wanna join because he wasn't up to date with the current metagame. phil, itachi, and bos all declined despite invites (prolly for the same reason). hasire, & tezeon are awol. also lets throw glory chaos, chocobo, poli4, cp3hornet, and setrack into the "lol" category in terms of murdering everyone capabilities

EDIT: the only person you listed that i would favor to win the tournament would be phil (if he's on top of his game). also, how can you list all of these battlers and fail to mention top guys like farmer, guru, indra, etc.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#23inTaCtfuLPosted 7/18/2013 8:23:55 PM
thanks for bringing up more peeps that would trash everyone in this tourney as that was my point lmao
---
i7-3970X Extreme ~ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ~ 32 GB DDR3-2133 ~ 10 TB 7200RPM ~ 500 GB SSD ~ 690 x2 ~ 1200 W PSU Gold ~
#24spooky96Posted 7/18/2013 8:33:53 PM
inTaCtfuL posted...
thanks for bringing up more peeps that would trash everyone in this tourney as that was my point lmao

I'm usually not arrogant or get mad at people, but you need to...

And just in case, primal was in it and lost to Goldenswarrior. Next what happened? I beat goldenswarrior. Goldenwarriors in an exhibition match beat KGC.

So now what? In an exhibition match I got curb stomped by KGC.

The thing I'm trying to say is, we still have excellent players in the tournament. We all users are some what in the same tier, with some of course being better than others. Also heavily depends on what kind of team we brought up.
---
Pokemon Showdown Peak Ranking OU: 2004
And then lost 7 matches in a row >_>
#25MalkyeaImbakPosted 7/18/2013 8:34:16 PM
inTaCtfuL posted...

Ok I'm going to make this easy for you

You can Pm me we can arrange a date, I'm always open for matches in all tiers

You can tell your "PEEPS" to arrange a date to battle me

You can shut up and we can all move on

either way I wish you the best of luck and success in all your future endeavors.
#26AankheinPosted 7/18/2013 8:35:43 PM
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

Why don't you be a good cheerleader, then, and call them over for some battles?
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar
#27kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 8:48:30 PM
inTaCtfuL posted...

i like how you completely ignored everything in my post before that. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#28Ray GunPosted 7/18/2013 9:46:16 PM
i miss hasire.
---
rg
#29kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 9:57:51 PM(edited)
https://twitter.com/Hasire
http://www.youtube.com/user/hasire

He's been off the grid for TWO YEARS.

dats a long time
---
#30Ray GunPosted 7/18/2013 10:03:28 PM
nooooooooooooo
i hope he returns one day.
---
rg