This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

#31RTC3Posted 7/19/2013 4:54:27 AM
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

lmfao at this namedropping attempt. kaono and ray gun are better than a lot of the people you listed. kgc is legit too obv

and rofl why is setrack even there. miss that dude but he was known more for his joke cacturn s*** than his battling
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#32kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 5:02:31 AM
RTC3 posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

lmfao at this namedropping attempt. kaono and ray gun are better than a lot of the people you listed. kgc is legit too obv

and rofl why is setrack even there. miss that dude but he was known more for his joke cacturn s*** than his battling

Setrack can't even use his Cacturne anymore, SO HE HAS NOTHING LEFT.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#33Ray GunPosted 7/19/2013 8:08:17 AM
sacrifices had to be made so that garchomp could be in ou
---
rg
#34kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 10:17:55 PM
burmp
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#35kito-efilPosted 7/19/2013 10:26:03 PM
Just because i was watching jhoto journeys earlier...

GO TEAM ELECTABUZZ!!
Lol other than that ray gun. rooting for youˇ
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#36RTC3Posted 7/19/2013 10:34:10 PM
Ray Gun posted...

i was away from the scene until garchomp was OU again, but i find it hard to believe sand veil ban wasn't bs to free garchomp
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#37kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 12:31:15 AM
RTC3 posted...
Ray Gun posted...

i was away from the scene until garchomp was OU again, but i find it hard to believe sand veil ban wasn't bs to free garchomp

Of course it wasn't for Garchomp.

Setrack's words of Cacturne finally reached the masses, and this made people realize there were better Pokemans to abuse Sand Veil or even Snow Cloak.
---
#38_KGC_Posted 7/20/2013 11:45:26 AM
RIP Cacturne.

Also on the airport, hopefully I land safely.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#39kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:26:16 AM
BYE KGC HAVE FUN WE WILL MISS YOU POKEMAN WILL MISS YOU

now i gotta say something not in caps so this post doesn't get modded but w/e.
---
#40spooky96Posted 7/21/2013 4:15:40 AM
Poll has turned out to be very interesting.
---
Pokemon Showdown Peak Ranking OU: 2004
And then lost 7 matches in a row >_>