This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Semi-Final: Ray Gun vs. KyrieIrving (Deadline: 8/20)

#41LightningAce11Posted 7/21/2013 4:23:24 AM
RTC3 posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

lmfao at this namedropping attempt. kaono and ray gun are better than a lot of the people you listed. kgc is legit too obv

and rofl why is setrack even there. miss that dude but he was known more for his joke cacturn s*** than his battling

Where do these guys hang out, anyway? I miss seeing them.
---
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?
#42spooky96Posted 7/21/2013 4:27:00 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
RTC3 posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
this tourney sucks, where's some of the vets like Philip, lemon, sidoesgood, genesis, Bosgoed, Hasire, itachi, poli4, chocobo, glory chaos, wildfire, primal, knuckles, setrack, cp3hornet, tezeon, etc

those guys would murder everyone here. no offense. lmao

lmfao at this namedropping attempt. kaono and ray gun are better than a lot of the people you listed. kgc is legit too obv

and rofl why is setrack even there. miss that dude but he was known more for his joke cacturn s*** than his battling

Where do these guys hang out, anyway? I miss seeing them.

Probably abandoned this site. Some might be lurking though.
---
Pokemon Showdown Peak Ranking OU: 2004
And then lost 7 matches in a row >_>
#43RTC3Posted 7/21/2013 4:29:47 AM
there was the xat for diamond board people but when i finally got invited there it was deserted

then there was the time kaono and rg invited me and other faqs vets to a room on mibbit but i stopped visiting and i dunno if that's still going on
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#44spooky96Posted 7/21/2013 4:36:30 AM
You folks socialize so much.

>_>
<_<
---
Pokemon Showdown Peak Ranking OU: 2004
And then lost 7 matches in a row >_>
#45kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 5:11:21 AM
RTC3 posted...
there was the xat for diamond board people but when i finally got invited there it was deserted

then there was the time kaono and rg invited me and other faqs vets to a room on mibbit but i stopped visiting and i dunno if that's still going on

we moved to a secret fb group now. though i think some guys still use the irc
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#46Ray GunPosted 7/21/2013 11:42:56 AM
i deleted my fb though so me and kao just send nudes via text now
---
rg
#47kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 1:17:26 PM
we don't show each other our faces though cuz that'd be weird. Instead we paste pokemon faces over our own using ms paint.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#48kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 3:55:03 PM
Oh dayum, poll is dead even 33-33.
---
#49RTC3Posted 7/21/2013 4:47:00 PM
I dont get the people who ditch their fb. It's useful for school and when youre tryna get a job you look suspicious af if you dont have fb
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#50kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 5:35:47 PM
RTC3 posted...
I dont get the people who ditch their fb. It's useful for school and when youre tryna get a job you look suspicious af if you dont have fb

Really? I was always under the impression it was the opposite. fb drains time from productivity & a lot of employers scout out your fb when looking to make a hire. Some employers nowadays also ask you to log into your fb for them (this is srsly a thing as unbelievable as it may sound).

If you're an average person and use fb to connect w/ friends, share opinions, post party pics and whatnot, it's a lot easier to deactivate your account when applying for jobs. Also, the lack of a social media profile should never look suspicious unless you're a suspicious kind of person to begin with. >_>
---