This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i suddenly just had a bad feeling that these games are gonna suck

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/18/2013 5:30:37 AM
i watched some of the trailers, without my hype glasses on, and i was just like meh. this doesnt look fun. this looks boring.

the 3D world and models are what im blaming for it. they just dont look good. in theory, yeah, this was what we were all waiting for. a full on, 3D pokemon game for the main series, like colosseum and XD kind of. but, no. i'll take kick ass sprites over choppy looking 3D models any day. also, watching some clips of the protags running around in the areas also looked awkward. i dont think pokemon should have crossed into the 3D world just yet. it just doesnt look as good as it would need to for it to just be better than the 2D games ATM.

now, a console main game, like for wii U maybe, THAT would work.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2erekwashere15Posted 7/18/2013 5:38:30 AM
Five generations of good games and you think these games will suck?

While I agree that they should've held off on becoming 3D, I still think these games will be amazing.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#3-Chespear-Posted 7/18/2013 5:38:45 AM
0/10 don't try again.
---
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"
#4EdwardDarkstarPosted 7/18/2013 5:44:24 AM
-Chespear- posted...
0/10 don't try again.

Chespear, you don't have to e generous. Give TC what TC deserves. :)

-9000/10 :D
---
What's worse than getting dumped?
Being forced to listen to some 10 year old rage in his mic on BO2.
#5PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/18/2013 5:46:38 AM(edited)
Ignoring the 13 year olds who think they are actually funny.....

The only way the games are going to suck is if they keep taking out stuff and replacing it with crap like with Musicals. I honestly didn't enjoy Gen 5 that much because of that. And even then, the games were just ok.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#6Nightstar1994Posted 7/18/2013 5:45:54 AM
I will finally be able to pet my Deoxys and you say that these games are gonna suck!?
#7-Chespear-Posted 7/18/2013 5:50:34 AM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
-Chespear- posted...
0/10 don't try again.

Chespear, you don't have to e generous. Give TC what TC deserves. :)

<insert the lowest number you can think of here>/10 :D

Fix'd.
---
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"
#8jakovuPosted 7/18/2013 5:50:48 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
While I agree that they should've held off on becoming 3D, I still think these games will be amazing.

Umm... They ALREADY DID hold off on becoming 3D. GF wanted to make B2/W2 for 3DS, but they had to wait until the net gen.
#9Nightstar1994Posted 7/18/2013 6:02:55 AM
- "Pokemon is rehash!1!!! nothing changes generation after generation we only get stupid new pokes"

"3d graphics omgzzz suckss"

-Never changing GameFAQs
#10SeazorPosted 7/18/2013 6:07:15 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
i watched some of the trailers, without my hype glasses on, and i was just like meh. this doesnt look fun. this looks boring.

the 3D world and models are what im blaming for it. they just dont look good. in theory, yeah, this was what we were all waiting for. a full on, 3D pokemon game for the main series, like colosseum and XD kind of. but, no. i'll take kick ass sprites over choppy looking 3D models any day. also, watching some clips of the protags running around in the areas also looked awkward. i dont think pokemon should have crossed into the 3D world just yet. it just doesnt look as good as it would need to for it to just be better than the 2D games ATM.

now, a console main game, like for wii U maybe, THAT would work.

Tell me again about 3 months that you don't like it brother