This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you suppose the "bomb" that will be dropped, mentioned by Serebii, could be..

#11Firelion6593Posted 7/18/2013 1:12:38 PM
AuraWielder posted...
(and can communicate as Pokemon Dream Radar proves)

That involved putting the DS card in the 3DS slot.

How is that going to work when X/Y is in the slot?
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#12hellslingerPosted 7/18/2013 1:13:41 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
AuraWielder posted...

I think a popular idea has been some type of app that allows the transfer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#13RX0megaPosted 7/18/2013 1:14:01 PM
patkelly929 posted...
Part of me wants it, and part of me doesn't.

As much fun as it would be to be able to stomp the Elite 4 by passing my Groudon into the next Generation, I'd rather not have access to ridiculously high level Pokemon on day one.

I'd like to put the work in again.

I wish people would stop throwing this crap out when the only times past-gen migration happened it was POST-GAME.

Not only that, but why should I and my fellow Pokemon collecting and training brothers and sisters be deprived of our collections (some of which span from all the way back in gen 3) because YOU lack self control. That's like saying supermarkets should stop stocking chocolate because some people abuse it and overeat the stuff.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Tales of series >>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy series post-VI
#14FuneralCakePosted 7/18/2013 1:14:34 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
AuraWielder posted...

Probably what's going to happen is that an app will be created to facilitate transfers. It could be something like a Pokemon box, where you transfer Pokemon from gen 5 to the app, then from the app to gen 6.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#15PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 7/18/2013 1:18:13 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't give a rattata's ass whether there is BC or not? I play each iteration to try out new things, not play the same things I have been for a decade. Of course I haven't played the meta since gen 1, and that wasn't really a meta so much as having a battle before school every once in awhile.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#16DrakoVongola1Posted 7/18/2013 1:18:39 PM
I doubt it. They're not gonna hype a bad thing like that, "news of the century" is generally reserved for good things.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#17jayman7Posted 7/18/2013 1:24:04 PM
A part of me wonders if the transfer application and the Pokémon storage might, in fact, be the same thing, stored on an SD card. This would be a very quick way of transferring, let you restart the game or put in a different Pokémon game while still maintaining your collection, and all sorts of other nifty advantages. It's never been done in Pokémon before, but then, it's never really been possible in Pokémon before.

Of course, they'd only give you access to Pokémon deposited by other games after you pass some arbitrary benchmark.

Just an idea at any rate.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#18paiprPosted 7/18/2013 1:24:09 PM
really only way i could see that being the case is if it was like;

"k bad news, we cant do backwards compatibility. we know we know gamefreak be a trolling. but good news, since that was realized we went ahead and made it a good thing. we are doing some more major major changes to all pokemons to make the battles better, iv/ev training better, the looks of the pokemon will be seeing some fun "changes" really we are taking this bad, and trying to take advantage of it and make it as good as we can."

but then again.....i doubt that would happen.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#19elconoMPosted 7/18/2013 1:25:16 PM
What about U and V versions for Wii U?
---
age 29 - 3DS FC 5171.9701.9373-XBL- SuLFurousGaLaxy
My ACNL needs pear-orange. Unova FC-1808-0126-2401 - GTA.Pkmn.Pandora.Albion.HALO3
#20R0cks0l1ddPosted 7/18/2013 1:27:46 PM
IIRC, Serebii said that he thinks it will be Pikachu being part Fairy type.
---
Official everything of every board.