This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?
2 years ago#51
Pink Nidorina in Silver. Needless to say, it fled-.- The second one was a Girafarig. I had no pokeballs with me then.
2 years ago#52
Outside meteor falls. Golden swablu
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
2 years ago#53
Zebrastike for Gen 5 and Budew for Gen 4. I've never seen one since. :)
2 years ago#54
Gold Magikarp found in Sapphire while finding the Feebas fishing tiles.
2 years ago#55
Litwick while EV training

Then in black 2 I caught a shelmet while EV training.

And PKRS twice. Been a good gen, gonna miss it. :(
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
2 years ago#56
Kitschgardener posted...
First caught: A Klink in Chargestone Cave, also in Black. Likely found when I was looking for Tynamo.

Scratch that, actually - the first shiny I caught was a Magikarp in Dragon's Den in HG, a month before the Klink.
2 years ago#57
I've never caught one until in B2 a shiny Litwick appeared in Celestial Tower when I got bored of the game and randomly wanting to chime the bell on top of the tower...
---
I've got the moves like Jaeger
2 years ago#58
A shiny Haunter in some cave on one of the islands in Pokemon Leaf Green, about 5-7 years ago.
2 years ago#59
Aside from the scripted red gyarados I found a shiny graveller that used self destruct. Then my brother managed to get a shiny venonat which was quite cool and while I was looking for myself a dratini in FR I actually found a shiny gyarados which was rather awesome but at the same time quite disappointing. That is all though, nothing else.
---
WoW - Kazzak EU - Maximorc (DK) Johnski (Monk)
LoL - EUW - John Almighty
2 years ago#60
shiny sunkern heartgold :/
---
PSN = scott_2781
3DS friend code = 3969 3933 8945
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived