This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where did you find your first shiny Pokemon and what was it?

#61wurmtokenPosted 7/19/2013 2:46:11 AM
A shiny Golbat in the victory road cave on Silver version. Was so happy I made it part of my main team and made it a Golbat. I miss him :(
#62kelvin_deJPosted 7/19/2013 2:53:22 AM
it was in silver, I was like 8 years old if I wasn't any younger, I saw a shiny pidgey, I caught it I didn't know what to do with it, I traded it with my brother... the next encounter was in emeral with a Whismur I didn't had pokeballs on me -,-. after that I saw a shiny ponyta in pearl while I was searching for a chansey with lucky egg xD I was able to catch it. my last encounter was in black, I wanted a timburr and I encountered a shiny one, I also was able to trade a shiney golem and marill online.
---
On a quest for the mighty blue roses :D
#63HydreigoonPosted 7/19/2013 3:10:52 AM
In Pokemon Platinum. It just so happened, when I went to go capture it, it was a freaking shiny Giratina. Even though this was about 4 years ago, I still remember the surprise that I had that day.

The second shiny was more planned, a Masuda Method Rotom. I got in after 230~ eggs, with a Timid nature and pretty good IVs.

The last shiny was a Rattata from Castelia Sewers. This one pissed me off when I first saw it. Out of any shiny I could've encountered, it had to be a freaking Rattata? If it was anything else sides that, I wouldn't have been so mad. Traded that thing to my White cartridge for safe keeping, screw Rattata.
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#64Catluver17Posted 7/19/2013 11:56:34 AM
Shiny Kakuna in either Silver or Crystal. Wondered why it was green, caught it anyway.

And to add, my second shiny? A Weedle in Leafgreen. So basiclly, two Kakunas/Beedrills in a row. Difference is one is transferable and the other isnt, so that works.
---
Sigs are for people with something to say.
So i say this: ......
#65reannamatorPosted 7/19/2013 11:58:24 AM
Apart from shiny Gyarados in Silver...

It was a wild Shinx while I was chaining them.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#66TDawg017Posted 7/19/2013 12:02:11 PM
A shiny Rattata in Gold, near the MooMoo Farm. Didn't know whether to be excited or disappointed, but I caught it anyway.
---
3DS FC: 4811-7498-2134
GT: T Dawg017
#67CakeOfLiesPosted 7/19/2013 12:17:59 PM
Joltik in Chargestone Cave.
Its nature sucks and it has Unnerve. :c
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#68LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/19/2013 12:47:10 PM
A blue Foongus in White outside chagestone cave...route 6 I think...and yeah I thought it was a pokeball so I interacted with it and it was a foongus instead. To bad I hate its evolution...
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#69smashman92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 2:23:22 PM
After the shiny Golbat in Ruby

2. My little sister ran into a shiny Oddish in Ruby while hatching Pokemon for me
3. I hatched a shiny Shellder in Heart Gold for my little sister
4. I ran into a shiny Psyduck in Heart Gold while EV training
5. I ran into a shiny Hoothoot in Heart Gold on Route 29 after beating the Pokemon League
6. I ran into a shiny Bidoof in Diamond on Route 201 after beating the Pokemon League
7. My other little sister ran into a shiny Garbador in White right before Opelucid City
8. My little brother finally ran into his first shiny which was a Bravery in White

Pokemon games have been good to us lol
---
Charizard for SSBU
#70Moocow123450Posted 7/19/2013 2:36:27 PM
I found a Shiny Onix during a Nuzlocke run (which failed). I didn't have enough pokeballs to catch it, and I knocked it out D:
During a more successful (ongoing) Nuzlocke, I found another, non-shiny onix and failed for the exact same reason >.<
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Mystery (Haunter), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxio), Sir Swoop (Crobat)