This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Real pokemon fans have a nostalgic memory with all the pokemon games!

#1djmetal777Posted 7/18/2013 4:34:41 PM
I have a couple nostalgic memories about each game including the newest ones i dont care how old or how new each game is they all have there ups and downs
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2MickeyRocksaPosted 7/18/2013 4:36:33 PM
djmetal777 posted...
I have a couple nostalgic memories about each game including the newest ones i dont care how old or how new each game is they all have there ups and downs

thank you for the new lesson I have learned
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me first
feel free ......I will break you ^v^
#3djmetal777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 4:45:54 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
djmetal777 posted...

thank you for the new lesson I have learned

your welcome sir :)
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#4bagPosted 7/18/2013 5:05:29 PM
Here is my nostalgic memory of Pokemon Silver. One time I was playing Pokemon Silver in my bedroom, as a kid. I had just beaten the second gym, and I was training to be a pokemon master you see. Certain times after, a feeling I had of something followed endlessly before me in a stream so succulent, it couldn't contain itself. Hereafter, unknown to my second characteristic, a salmon was starting to gain ground in the kitchen cabinet or something. Later, after several variants had succumbed, a soothing breeze accompanied a soft woman into something of a brush fire or night vision center. After lake forest, deep knowledge was overjoyed at the omniscience and sheer lustfulness of its stalwart companion. Squirtle had fainted. All was lost. Nostalgia.
---
The future states that there is no time; other than the collapsation of that sensation of the mirror of the memories in which we are living.
#5NewbieN00bPosted 7/18/2013 5:07:29 PM
bag posted...
Here is my nostalgic memory of Pokemon Silver. One time I was playing Pokemon Silver in my bedroom, as a kid. I had just beaten the second gym, and I was training to be a pokemon master you see. Certain times after, a feeling I had of something followed endlessly before me in a stream so succulent, it couldn't contain itself. Hereafter, unknown to my second characteristic, a salmon was starting to gain ground in the kitchen cabinet or something. Later, after several variants had succumbed, a soothing breeze accompanied a soft woman into something of a brush fire or night vision center. After lake forest, deep knowledge was overjoyed at the omniscience and sheer lustfulness of its stalwart companion. Squirtle had fainted. All was lost. Nostalgia.

You lost me there.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#6zinformantPosted 7/18/2013 5:09:21 PM
bag posted...
Here is SNIP

Substances are bad.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.
#7Silva-RequiemPosted 7/18/2013 10:40:56 PM
Hmmm let's see... nostalgic moments?

Generation one - My first game was Yellow, my first starter, Pikachu... I remember beating the Pokémon league with:
Pikachu, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle and Snorlax, and feeling like a badass... until Mewtwo fraped me later on that day...
My first Lv. 100... Jolteon (Red)
Abusing the 99 item cheat in Red and Blue
Catching Lv 152 Pidgeot in Cinnabar
And finally catching Tauros, Scyther, Kangaskhan, Chansey and Dratini in the Safari zone... but of course not on the same cartridge T-T

Generation 2 - Gold, my only game of that gen... got it for my birthday, played it at 6am til school... chose Cyndaquil EVERY time...
Sentret was my first Gen 2 Pokémon... Pidgey rejoined my team...
The happy moment when I got to go back to Kanto... after struggling with that damn lv 50 Dragonite...
Catching Lugia/Ho-oh...
Beating Red with:
Pikachu, Typhlosion, Espeon, Pidgeot, Red Gyarados and Lugia

Generation 3 - Hmm... Sapphire and FireRed... refusing to evolve my Grovyle...
Wattson owining me until I got a Breloom...
Umm... yea
Oh! And Kyogre fraped the Pokémon league... yep

Exploring Sevii Islands was fun, and always played as a girl, never fully evolving my starter, whilst only using female Pokémon...
Most notable team:
Ivysaur, Raichu, Butterfree, Arcanine, Vaporeon and Dragonair

Generation 4 - Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver...

Pearl... my team tbh... it freaked me out that Ash used my team:
Pikachu, Staravia, Turtwig, Aipom, Buizel and Gible...
Cynthia owned me... hardcore...

Platinum... my Pikachu's Iron Tail destroying Cynthia's Garchomp with two crits and dodging Dragon Rush... last Pokémon... no items left...
Getting Infernape and Pikachu to Lv 100...
Finishing ALL gym battles with Volt-Tackle... felt good...

HeartGold... Ho-oh's theme...
Exploring...
umm.. yep

SoulSilver... Pokéathlon... My all female playthrough as Lyra...
Umbreon AND Espeon fraping all...
Pokéwalker

Generation 5 - White and White 2...
Fighting N after getting Zekrom...
Finally noticing natures...
Bumping into loads of shinies... but ignoring/killing them...
End credits sound epic...

White 2... Snivy destroying Marlon by herself...
Trying out a team of Pokémon I've never used really:
Snivy, Tepig, Flygon, Zoroark, Vaporeon and Jolteon (the eons, hadn't been used on my in-game team since Fire/Red, literally untouched for years)
Transferring over my Pokémon for X/Y... Ev'd and all :)
White Kyurem...
Fighting Iris... Vaporeon saved me...
Pokémon Dream Radar and Dream World
Pokéstar Studio
Fighting Roxie...
Cheren beat me first time... Tepig and Sewaddle...
PWT
And still more memories to make ;)

Generation 6 - Y...
That launch trailer made me smile, love Pikachu
Kalos looks good
More memories to make :)

Satisfied? ;)
---
Never fear the fall...
#8l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 7/22/2013 10:35:06 PM
Aside from liking Pokemon I ain't gotta do squat. That said, I do love every non-Ranger Pokemon game I've played; including White 2 despite being a "genwunner".
---
You think I'm stupid for liking Nintendo? You're the one who thinks that "just for little kids" starts with an E.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#9TherianReturnsPosted 7/22/2013 10:47:30 PM
ever got to Trema in FFX-2?
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#10LightningAce11Posted 7/22/2013 10:48:20 PM
TherianReturns posted...
ever got to Trema in FFX-2?

But shouldn't you like the old games too?
---
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?