This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they make the Pokemon Center more speedy...

#1furygodsPosted 7/18/2013 8:34:43 PM
Oh and the Saving thing more speedy as well, I forgot whether or not the saving was slow in Black/White 2... I think it was cause I was saving all the time or maybe it was the pokemon center healing thing.

But the Pokemon Center healing thing takes ages, it needs to be a bit faster or have a fast forward option for those who don't want to wait.
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#2SkylaIsMyWifePosted 7/18/2013 8:36:14 PM
It's more convenient to just use rest houses/ route nurses found on various routes instead.
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#3Hughs_RagePosted 7/18/2013 8:37:21 PM
No, they need to be more realistic like in the anime

You have to wait for hours upon hours for your Pokemon to get better
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
#4Long_BottomPosted 7/18/2013 8:45:34 PM(edited)
They shouldn't do the individual pokeball animations and the ding ding dadading note. Maybe do it for the first time you use that locations Pokemon Center, but after that, you talk to the nurse, the screen blacks out momentarily, a cheerful single note plays and you're back.

---
The One4U Alliance - Support gaming! End console wars!
#5NinjaKitsunePosted 7/18/2013 8:48:55 PM
Make it an option. I for one would miss the charm of the current way it's done.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#6gans626Posted 7/19/2013 7:55:09 AM
Why not combine the two, every time you heal at a pokemon center, the game autosaves as well?
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#7EnferolunosPosted 7/19/2013 7:58:32 AM
Why not have a drive-thru heal next to the pokemon centers? Just a healing beam you pass through.

gans626 posted...
Why not combine the two, every time you heal at a pokemon center, the game autosaves as well?

No
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#8SirPikachuPosted 7/19/2013 8:00:29 AM
gans626 posted...

If you could turn off autosave that would be fine, but autosave could mess a lot of things up.
#9Valorous_RolandPosted 7/19/2013 8:01:21 AM
Black and White took out the notice saying that it found save data, and it would overwrite it if you saved again...
Who knows how many poor save files were lost because of that.
We had speed, but at what cost? At what cost!?

...Okay, I'll go away now.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#10NinjaKitsunePosted 7/19/2013 1:22:37 PM
Didn't they make it so you have to delete the old save manually before you can save from a new game? Might be another game I'm thinking of, but I vaguely remember that.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox