This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

(Poll) Best gen

#31SMASHKING84Posted 7/19/2013 8:12:29 AM
hmm i wasn't excepting gen 5 to win.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9MqJH1oMs
#32AurawhispererPosted 7/19/2013 8:17:42 AM
Lololol @ HG/SS being gen 4.

My GAWD!!! This world needs a purge. xDDDDD!!!!

I grew up off of gen 2. Just because it has a remake doesn't make it gen 4, just like gen 1's remake isnt gen 3 lololol

Anyway, wow. I guess people like a bad game (gen 5) with a decent story.

Mine is... Hmmm, have to say 1 still. 3 has bandwagons loving all over it so i cant vote for it, and gen 4 has its good and bad days
---
Countdown to pokemon X & Y and PS4.
Burn Black and White.
#33dwdwdw6Posted 7/19/2013 8:20:05 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

I grew up off of gen 2. Just because it has a remake doesn't make it gen 4, just like gen 1's remake isnt gen 3 lololol

Mine is... Hmmm, have to say 1 still. 3 has bandwagons loving all over it so i cant vote for it, and gen 4 has its good and bad days

Lolol people with their opinions LMAO
#34anapple77Posted 7/19/2013 8:20:15 AM
I voted for 3 because it was the first gen I played
#35iKhanicPosted 7/19/2013 8:47:22 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

Honestly, after thinking about it, they are technically right. It came out in the timeframe that was gen 4. But when you do count the remakes in gens 3 and 4 respectively, it makes the poll next to meaningless, because some of the games within a single gen are dramatically different
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#36AurawhispererPosted 7/19/2013 8:55:28 AM
@ khanic

Technically, they are right in their own mind.
But when it's something that is already done, it isnt considered any other gen than it's old gen.

Other words, LG/FR isnt gen 3 nor is HG/SS is gen 4. Now it can be considered 3.5 or 4.5, but being a whole gen no.
Can always be a regular person too, know that it's only remade for the modern systems; including sone enhancements and still call it gen 1 or 2.
I mean, when these remakes occurred, did anime developers also jump out of their seats and say "zomg! Kanto/johto remakes confirmed too?!" No.

That's what I mean by saying they are not apart of gen 3 and 4.
---
Countdown to pokemon X & Y and PS4.
Burn Black and White.