This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So.... That mystery silhouette on Serebii...

#1Monkins42Posted 7/18/2013 9:44:39 PM
I honestly have no idea what it could be.

The bright light effect around it makes it almost impossible to make out anything other than a few curves on its top and sides.

Plus that message with it is pretty vague too: "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration."

I don't think a single Pokemon is enough to warrant a "rebirth" of an entire game, and if it isn't a Pokemon, I'm clueless as to whatever else it could be.

Anyone have any ideas?
---
Xbox 360 Gamer-Tag: Alec8717
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8272-8519
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/18/2013 9:48:04 PM(edited)
New Megaman/Pokemon crossover please
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3MagikarpRulesPosted 7/18/2013 9:47:39 PM
There's already a topic about this, though you couldn't tell from the topic title.
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/18/2013 9:48:18 PM
My Little Pony

I will kill myself if that happens.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/18/2013 9:50:18 PM
FuneralCake posted...
My Little Pony

I still don't get what's to hate about MLP? I mean, I used to watch it because my friend got me into it, but I never noticed anything that was fundamentally wrong with the show itself. Yes, the demographic is kind of strange, in the way that CoD attracts children while Pokemon attracts older people (I want to post that one pic but I don't have the link), but nothing wrong with the cartoon
---
#6MagikarpRulesPosted 7/18/2013 9:53:56 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
My Little Pony

I still don't get what's to hate about MLP? I mean, I used to watch it because my friend got me into it, but I never noticed anything that was fundamentally wrong with the show itself. Yes, the demographic is kind of strange, in the way that CoD attracts children while Pokemon attracts older people (I want to post that one pic but I don't have the link), but nothing wrong with the cartoon

Not the cartoon. As with Pokémon, certain parts of the fandom are rather unnerving.
#7CaptainRandom1Posted 7/18/2013 9:54:45 PM
FuneralCake posted...
My Little Pony

I think it is the way that fans seem to bring it up everywhere (which wasn't what happened here).
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/18/2013 9:55:09 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
FuneralCake posted...
My Little Pony

Not the cartoon. As with Pokémon, certain parts of the fandom are rather unnerving.

Alright, I'll accept that. But I will say, the anti-bronies are just as annoying as the bronies, similar to gen wars on these boards.
---
#9LightningHawk90Posted 7/18/2013 9:55:49 PM
Horse pokemon!
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#10DarkHeroZXPosted 7/18/2013 9:57:23 PM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
My Little Pony

I think it is the way that fans seem to bring it up everywhere (which wasn't what happened here).

I go with that theory also. I hated back in the day when Naruto showed up in every conversation and I liked Naruto back then
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta