This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So.... That mystery silhouette on Serebii...

#21DrakoVongola1Posted 7/18/2013 9:12:56 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
I have to put up with a lot of bronies. Most of my friends are bronies, and they're usually really good about not talking about it, and I appreciate it, but there are still other times where I have to be "the anti-brony person" just to keep my sanity. They're literally everywhere I go. It's like I'm being force-fed ponies and it drives me crazy.

Alright, that makes sense too. Only one of my friends is really a brony, and he got me into the show briefly during season two, and I followed it for a couple episodes, then read Cupcakes and gradually began to stop watching

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what is "Cupcakes"?

For your sanity's sake, don't ask any brony.

I don't wish to, but I must know, tell me now!

I don't think it'll damage my sanity that much. After reading a fanfic of Hitler x Jesus (It's even worse than it sounds, I'm not even a Christian and I was offended >_>) I don't think anything can ever surprise me again.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#22FuneralCakePosted 7/18/2013 9:16:32 PM
I looked it up, and apparently it's a fanfic about ponies cutting each other up and baking them into cupcakes.

Standard "I'm gonna shock you, because I'm a brony!" stuff.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#23MefukiPosted 7/18/2013 9:16:44 PM
Monkins42 posted...
Too bad I can't read Japanese, it might help to know what the text behind the sillhouette says.

It says, according to Serebii, "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration".
#24DrakoVongola1Posted 7/18/2013 9:19:48 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I looked it up, and apparently it's a fanfic about ponies cutting each other up and baking them into cupcakes.

Standard "I'm gonna shock you, because I'm a brony!" stuff.

Is that all? That's not so bad, I've seen far worse. JesusxHiter(xGod in chapter 2) is far worse.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#25FuneralCakePosted 7/18/2013 9:22:56 PM
Well, I didn't read it, but it sounds pretty tame to me, considering everything.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#26Infernus93Posted 7/18/2013 9:28:05 PM
Around the world?
Reborn?

Mother.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#27SpiderLanternPosted 7/18/2013 9:43:17 PM(edited)
So Gamefreak gets a new property to play with that's an old series. Only thing that came to mind when I saw the silhouette was Viva Piņata! But I highly doubt it would be.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#28mnkboy907Posted 7/18/2013 9:31:11 PM
Looks like it could be a Tauros/Miltank pre-evo to me. Ever since the horde battle showing both of them, yet only listing Tauros by name, I've been expecting one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ua00T9H.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 75
#29LexifoxPosted 7/18/2013 9:35:20 PM(edited)
It's a grunty.

Everyone get ready for .hack//Pokemon and endless *****ing on whatever Smogon does or doesn't do about data drain.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#30avechaPosted 7/18/2013 9:40:10 PM
It does have a horse like Chad Kroeger long face. And 4 legs.
---
RIP - http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1812169/