This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Point out random fun facts

#11Firemaster5Posted 7/18/2013 10:10:26 PM
The Johto Roaming Legendaries run in Kanto in FR/LG. Suicune roams Kanto in HG/SS. Cerulean Cave is accessible in HG/SS.
These weren't the case in the originals. Retcon'd
---
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White
#12jobacohuePosted 7/18/2013 10:11:48 PM
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine
---
Official everything of everything.
#13PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/18/2013 10:14:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14GoldenSWarriorsPosted 7/18/2013 10:15:23 PM
articUNO
zapDOS
molTRES
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#15KyrieIrvingPosted 7/18/2013 10:16:46 PM
Skyla is ugly.
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#16LusterPaladinPosted 7/18/2013 10:21:59 PM
Hughs_Rage posted...
Azurill has a 25% chance of changing genders when it evolves

Actually, female Azurills have a 33.3% chance of turning into a male.
75% are female, vs. 50% as Marill therefore, 1/3rd of them will change.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#17Firemaster5Posted 7/18/2013 10:23:47 PM
On a sunny day of 85 F, the inside temperature of a car can rise to 120 F in just thirty minutes. Unlike us, dogs don't have a sweat reaction. Also, it is recommended not to shave your dog in the summer as their coats help them to handle weather conditions.
Don't leave your pet in a closed, un-airconditioned vehicle in extreme heat conditions.
---
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
#18SpikeTbearPosted 7/18/2013 10:28:14 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
On a sunny day of 85 F, the inside temperature of a car can rise to 120 F in just thirty minutes. Unlike us, dogs don't have a sweat reaction. Also, it is recommended not to shave your dog in the summer as their coats help them to handle weather conditions.
Don't leave your pet in a closed, un-airconditioned vehicle in extreme heat conditions.

Or your babies, or your old people. It's absolutely shocking that people actually have to be told not to do this, but stupidity knows no bounds. I see a news story at least once a month about at least one of the three dieing or being kidnapped from being left in a car. And I live in Florida, the hottest place year round in the U.S. Come one people! Stop being morons!
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#19kuroigaiaPosted 7/18/2013 10:45:08 PM
When Ash went back to veridian city to challenge giovanni for his 8th badge, he said" I can't believe it has been a whole year since we were here".
---
Pokemon White 2 FC 0176-0750-6783
#20AysanderPosted 7/18/2013 10:51:49 PM
kuroigaia posted...
When Ash went back to veridian city to challenge giovanni for his 8th badge, he said" I can't believe it has been a whole year since we were here".

On top of this one, sometime during Orange Islands, Ash comments that it's been two whole years since he left Pallet Town for the first time.

Caitlin is shown in the Battle Frontier as a small child, aging to at least 16 by Black/White, and even making an anime appearance, implying two years passed between Sinnoh and Unova.

Sinnoh is by far the second-longest of Ash's journeys, mostly owing to the Arc-Style shift in AVG and onward. Only Unova appears to be close to surpassing it.

Later Hoenn arcs and the entirety of the Sinnoh arcs is where Ash is at his most powerful. Series writers had to write in unbelievably powerful pokemon for Ash to lose in Sinnoh, and Ash's toughest challenges in Hoenn were Frontier Brains, one of which was capable of training Registeel.