This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Point out random fun facts

#31kito-efilPosted 7/18/2013 11:39:47 PM
jtmore15 posted...
kito-efil posted...
jtmore15 posted...
In the anime, it takes them 10 years of our time to travel across the sun, therefore Ash will age by Gen 11.

Frankly Granbull as the term year is defined as the time taken to complete ine cycle around the sun. Ash has repeatedly used the terms 'its been a year' or multiple years stating that their time year has already happened at that point so that doesnt explain any slow aging :I nice try at the logic though.

There's literally no other way that five years can pass in the anime and he's still ten.

Theres litterally no way period. Except for if he left the planet flew the opposite direction of the orbit and landed back on the planet because then hed never have completed an orbit of the sun except for the 10 times before the anime started therefore via technicallity making him be 10 YEARS old.

:I so yeah no way to explain it other than technicality or lugia gave him the fountain of youth or something weird like that.

WAIT THATS IT!! Everstone -.- gosh dang it...
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#32waterpkmaster06Posted 7/18/2013 11:43:22 PM
Clearly when he saw ho-oh he made the wish to never age until he became a pokemon master.
---
I will become the best water type pokemon trainer believe it! -Naruto and Me @_@ B1FC- 0691-4038-4139
#33kito-efilPosted 7/18/2013 11:46:18 PM
waterpkmaster06 posted...
Clearly when he saw ho-oh he made the wish to never age until he became a pokemon master.

The whole world makes since :0 ash is the oppsite of pinnochio and ho-oh is pokemoms blue fairy (bad azelf get out here no one loves you! Lol jk)
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#34Arne83Posted 7/18/2013 11:52:55 PM
In the anime, it was originally planned for the GS Ball to contain a Celebi. However, due to Celebi playing a major role in the fourth movie, it was deemed redundant. So the entire GS Ball story arc was dropped completely and it was never mentioned again in hopes that fans would soon forget about.

BUT I'LL NEVER FORGET! F*** YOU HAVING SO MUCH DAMN BUILD UP ONLY TO HAVE IT LEAD TO ABSOLUTELY NO PAY OFF!

Another fun fact... I'm still bitter about GS Ball story arc getting dropped.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#35TherianReturnsPosted 7/19/2013 12:34:58 AM
Random fun fact: June Lake California cabins are awesome.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#36javel34Posted 7/19/2013 12:47:24 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
On a sunny day of 85 F, the inside temperature of a car can rise to 120 F in just thirty minutes. Unlike us, dogs don't have a sweat reaction. Also, it is recommended not to shave your dog in the summer as their coats help them to handle weather conditions.
Don't leave your pet in a closed, un-airconditioned vehicle in extreme heat conditions.

Or your babies, or your old people. It's absolutely shocking that people actually have to be told not to do this, but stupidity knows no bounds. I see a news story at least once a month about at least one of the three dieing or being kidnapped from being left in a car. And I live in Florida, the hottest place year round in the U.S. Come one people! Stop being morons!

**** that. I'm in their wills and I want all the stuff. Grandpa lived a good life.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#37jamieyelloPosted 7/19/2013 12:55:00 AM
Every single topic right now has the letter "n" somewhere in the topic title.
---
WHEEEEEERES YOOUUUR HEEAAAAD AAAT
#38Luigi playerPosted 7/19/2013 12:56:48 AM
DarkDragon386 posted...
Intimidate/Moxie ability set has the highest number of recipients with 8

Gyarados
Mightyena
Salamence
Scraggy
Scrafty
Sandile
Krokorok
Krookadile

Only two Pokemon capable of having Moxie aren't capable of having intimidate now (Honchkrow/Heracross)

um... Pinsir?!
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#39jtmore15Posted 7/19/2013 1:01:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YtQPTnw.jpg

The reason that Zigzagoon knows Pick-up is because most racoons steal food from people that they find.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5tCxD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/am6GE.jpg
#40Scott1187Posted 7/19/2013 1:03:40 AM
kito-efil posted...
jtmore15 posted...
kito-efil posted...
jtmore15 posted...
In the anime, it takes them 10 years of our time to travel across the sun, therefore Ash will age by Gen 11.

Frankly Granbull as the term year is defined as the time taken to complete ine cycle around the sun. Ash has repeatedly used the terms 'its been a year' or multiple years stating that their time year has already happened at that point so that doesnt explain any slow aging :I nice try at the logic though.

There's literally no other way that five years can pass in the anime and he's still ten.

Theres litterally no way period. Except for if he left the planet flew the opposite direction of the orbit and landed back on the planet because then hed never have completed an orbit of the sun except for the 10 times before the anime started therefore via technicallity making him be 10 YEARS old.

:I so yeah no way to explain it other than technicality or lugia gave him the fountain of youth or something weird like that.

WAIT THATS IT!! Everstone -.- gosh dang it...

Or, you know, the fan theory that Ash is in a coma and is dreaming everything that is happening is actually true. That's a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation too. Just sayin'
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854