This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Point out random fun facts

#81Great_ReapettePosted 7/21/2013 5:12:26 PM
Yamato_san posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Haunter has had three different cries over the course of the series.

I just checked Bulbapedia, and it seems you're right; Haunter's cry was altered starting in generation 3 (and I'm assuming you're counting its Stadium cry to end up with three).

According to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cry#Trivia, it actually was different in Gen II as well.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#82Luigifan141Posted 7/21/2013 5:14:23 PM
In the Pokemon games, Mewtwo, a very powerful Uber, can easily defeat Jigglypuff, a pathetic NFE (Not Fully Evolved).

However, in Super Smash Bros. Melee, it's the other way around; Jigglypuff is a top tier threat, and Mewtwo is one of the worst characters in the game for competitive play.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#83MickeyRocksaPosted 7/21/2013 5:18:17 PM
jtmore15 posted...
In the anime, Jigglypuff stopped appearing after someone finally listened to her song (a Whismur with Soundproof) without falling asleep, thus ending her journey.

bwahahaha
sounds funnier in my end
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me first
feel free ......I will run you over! ^v^
#84DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 5:30:00 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
SpikeTbear posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
On a sunny day of 85 F, the inside temperature of a car can rise to 120 F in just thirty minutes. Unlike us, dogs don't have a sweat reaction. Also, it is recommended not to shave your dog in the summer as their coats help them to handle weather conditions.
Don't leave your pet in a closed, un-airconditioned vehicle in extreme heat conditions.

Or your babies, or your old people. It's absolutely shocking that people actually have to be told not to do this, but stupidity knows no bounds. I see a news story at least once a month about at least one of the three dieing or being kidnapped from being left in a car. And I live in Florida, the hottest place year round in the U.S. Come one people! Stop being morons!

Well that explains it.

It's true. There is an incomprehensible number of stupid people here.

Oh we know. News about stupid people doing stupid things is your biggest export :P
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.