This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a fan of Pokemon creepypasta?

#1tobias90Posted 7/19/2013 5:44:18 AM
And if so, which is your favorite?
---
Sasha Braus-my waifu
http://i.imgur.com/5RbkBB9.jpg?1
#2Arne83Posted 7/19/2013 5:47:00 AM
I'm not a fan of creepypasta in general. I'm one of them... uhhhh... whatchacallits? Cowards! That's it.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#3Nightstar1994Posted 7/19/2013 5:51:39 AM
Some on the Deviantart are pretty good to be honest. But i don't remember the titles.
#4MagmastaPosted 7/19/2013 5:53:36 AM
I liked the pokemon black one, similar to the majoras mask one.

Basically it's a haunted copy of the game that does freaky stuff that a old guy gave away at a yardsale.

Majoras mask one was better though, I think it's just how the person worded it over all.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#5Gray_AreasPosted 7/19/2013 6:00:38 AM
I have yet to find one that wasn't complete crap. So no, I'm not a fan.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#6Moocow123450Posted 7/19/2013 6:02:10 AM
Not really. I have seen a few here and then (and have posted the bloodshot jigglypuff on this board), but other than that, I'm not the largest fan of it. The only one I really read was the Lavender Effect and Burried Alive (or rather, watched a youtube video on it because reading was apparently too much work for the lazy person I was :p)
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Mystery (Haunter), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxio), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#7Swampert27Posted 7/19/2013 6:02:21 AM
Yes. I LOVE creepypastas in general and some pokemon creepypastas are really good. But i can't remember the titles too lol.
#8tobias90(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 6:35:49 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
I have yet to find one that wasn't complete crap. So no, I'm not a fan.

Oh to be sure the majority of them are crap written by oh so clever teenagers with way to much time on their hands, but every now and then you come across one that's pretty good at least as a story.
---
Sasha Braus-my waifu
http://i.imgur.com/5RbkBB9.jpg?1
#9iKhanicPosted 7/19/2013 6:39:14 AM
A Ghost type spaghetti pokemon?

No way, hate food pokemon.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10Strain42Posted 7/19/2013 6:40:34 AM
I don't really like creepypasta in general, but maybe that's just because I haven't read any good ones. Most of the ones I've seen just sound like a 12 year old trying to be scary.

"I saw his face...uh...and he has...NO EYEBALLS!!! Um...and there was blood! Yeah...blood, all over the walls...and then his ARMS were gone for some reason!"

I read that Soul Silver creepypasta that everyone kept saying was so good and just thought it was stupid.

If I ever find a good one, I'm sure I'd change my minds, but most creepypastas I've read are just kinda boring.

The latest trend I've seen seems to be people trying to turn their animal crossing villages into creepypastas with stuff like Aika or that cannibal town, and maybe it's just not for me but I don't find them entertaining. They just feel like people trying too hard to be dark and spooky to the point where it becomes kinda laughable.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020