This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a fan of Pokemon creepypasta?

#11NejiHyuga900Posted 7/19/2013 8:23:07 AM
Yes and I like creepypasta in general. Pokémon Creepypasta that I remember seeing/reading are Jigglypuff, Lavender Town Syndrome, Nurse Joy, and Pokémon: Lost Silver.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#12DarkDragon386Posted 7/19/2013 9:02:36 AM
I actually like Strangled Red. It has that nice buildup to the creepy stuff rather than "You get a ghost at the beginning of the game and you can curse people with it."

Pinwheel Village is a fun read.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#13DrakoVongola1Posted 7/19/2013 9:03:36 AM
Not a huge fan of creepypastas in general, most of them just sound like a 12 year old trying to sound scary.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#14FeatherinePosted 7/19/2013 9:12:58 AM
I question anybody who finds the Lavender Town theme actually creepy.

And yes as you can tell I'm not a fan of creepy pasta like the others because they're generally terribly written, and it's just become horribly memetic.
#15DarkDragon386Posted 7/19/2013 9:45:00 AM
Featherine posted...

And yes as you can tell I'm not a fan of creepy pasta like the others because they're generally terribly written, and it's just become horribly memetic.

I actually find the Lavender Town theme quite soothing and relaxing actually.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#16GallantChaddymnPosted 7/19/2013 9:46:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxtEcpH0h38

This one is pretty good
---
Pangoro and Noivern FTW
http://fav.me/d5r70a1
#17iKhanicPosted 7/19/2013 9:47:35 AM
Featherine posted...

The Ruins of Alph are 10 times creepier than Lavender town. At least Lavender Town has people in it. Oh and honorable mention to the abyssal ruins
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#18DarkDragon386Posted 7/19/2013 9:54:58 AM
A lot of them, however, try too hard to be scary. Like the ones where events in the game make things happen in real life. That's why I'm not such a big fan of Ben Drowned.
---
#19EnferolunosPosted 7/19/2013 9:56:25 AM
This is my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rxrYKODrdQ
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#20wheeling_gamerPosted 7/19/2013 10:16:21 AM
Lot Silver, particularly the "Hidden" version. It was one thing to read about all that happening, but it was another thing to see it in a game, with all the creepy music and ghosts. Plus, I'm a fan of symbolism and ambiguous meanings, which Lost Silver is full of.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.