This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a pokemon that you hate...

#31LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/19/2013 2:11:46 PM
Sudowoodo. Love the pokemon but in-game...! When I was younger I thought it was a grass type, obviously, so I kept using ember over and over again...darn it, you're a tree! You should be grass type!
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#32fallenangel2100Posted 7/19/2013 2:13:12 PM
Spiritomb- everytime i fought someone with one it would survive with 1 hp WITHOUT a focus band

Wobbufett -enough said, needs evolution where he gets a boba fett helmet

Keldeo-its a pokemon my little pony im not a fan of bronies and the show and the fact the the VA for edward elric played it in the movie was just even more mortifying

The legendary elves-just waste of legendarys and only 1 can actually learn attack moves

Vanillish-seriously

That new ghost sword-a ghost sword? No actual haunter to hold it CMON
---
Psn-Godkuma
#33CucumberflantPosted 7/19/2013 2:14:32 PM
Chansey. Catching one to fill up my pokedex back in Red... ugh. Then I noticed you could catch one in Cerulean Cave. Then I found one after a very long time searching.

Then I realized I had no pokeballs.

:l
---
"Some say that on quiet nights, when no one is posting, you can still hear the faint sound of him complaining."-Arne83 on Fritz
#34zrh5033Posted 7/19/2013 2:16:15 PM
Bronzor. I hated Zubat due to hypnosis but at least it was a good target practice. Bronzor... Ughhh in my pearl game I swear a glitch made EVERY cave fight a bronzor. It had like a 99.9% spawn rate. Thank god for infernapes fire attacks!!!
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!
#35evil_deathscythPosted 7/19/2013 2:22:34 PM
I'm surprised no one has said feebas that pokemon is so hard to find in gen III and IV because there are only 4 blocks where it will appear and changes every day
#36MaxCHEATER64Posted 7/19/2013 2:36:49 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Interestingly enough, Ludicolo
Because of Miror B.

---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#37InhaledCornPosted 7/19/2013 2:41:45 PM
I think I have to give this to Mesprit for being one of those gosh-darn roaming legends when the other two weren't.

Otherwise, I can't really think of any Pokemon I hate with those criteria.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#38InhaledCornPosted 7/19/2013 2:43:44 PM
zrh5033 posted...
Bronzor. I hated Zubat due to hypnosis but at least it was a good target practice. Bronzor... Ughhh in my pearl game I swear a glitch made EVERY cave fight a bronzor. It had like a 99.9% spawn rate. Thank god for infernapes fire attacks!!!

ASLFJALSD F

How could I forget about this a**-hole?!

And, to make it worse I picked Turtwig. I had an Earthquake waiting to hit the Heatproof ones ONLY EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS FREAKING LEVITATE IF THEY BELONGED TO A TRAINER!

I MEAN, WTF?!

AND FREAKING MT. CORONET!

ALL MY RAGE FOREVER!
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#39kito-efilPosted 7/19/2013 2:53:42 PM
Landorus, thundurus, and tornadus i hate them. They look stupip IMO and i keep seeing teams with one or 2 of them on it and then 3 more legendaries and im just thinking realy? Pretty sure gf made a couple hundred other pokemon and put them in the game for a reason but youre just gonna be obsessed with legendaries.

And idk if thats just brats doing that or what cuz when i beat teams like that ae like that i hear a rage quitting 10 year old on the other end of the mic.....

I applaud anyone who makes a team without legendaries (or just 1 or 2) and is made for ALL tiers.
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#40Holy_OblivionPosted 7/19/2013 3:17:10 PM
Ludicolo

Miror B...
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1