This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What you want to see from the next evil team.

#1deadpool848Posted 7/19/2013 12:26:26 PM
I kinda want the evil team boss to be able to realize your a threat early on and sintead of ignoring you and having you go to them, he would sent grunts and over time more experienced agents of his to take you out. Having them catch you off guard, like right after a getting a gym badge, or when entering a enw town, you are forced into a battle with your weakened pokemon.
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/19/2013 12:27:25 PM
Like I said in the ideal rival topic:

"The Pokémon champion that runs the game's "Team *******" that from the very beginning is trying to stop you directly from doing anything you want. From collecting badges, stopping their schemes, going to different downs.

Always detouring you or putting up traps along you way just to make sure you never reach the Elite Four ever.
Then when you beat them, they get arrested by the police and mark their words that they will come back for you tenfold.

Then a sequel is made a few years later with the same character, but in a new region (so it's a new Gen, just the same character) years older and set out to look up the new world. The game will use the same game syncing like Black2/White2 or Animal Crossing Wild World to City Folk that you can continue the game from where you left off last. The game will talk about the past adventures you have and recall your battles and such from the older region.

Your rival is on the loose yet again and your adventure it much longer, tougher, and much more puzzling."
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3Legendary_MusasPosted 7/19/2013 12:36:44 PM
I want a team that uses Poison Pokemon and there goal is to poison the world's water and food supply and hold the antidote as ransom.

Do our bidding OR DIE!
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#4KitschgardenerPosted 7/19/2013 12:41:39 PM
-To do something other than summon Xerneas and/or Yveltal.

-To have a female boss, or some unconventional organisational structure.

-To be defeated in some way(s) that require outside-the-box thinking instead of their boss being defeated in battle a random number of times.
#5reannamatorPosted 7/19/2013 12:42:18 PM
Team Fro, led by Miror B!
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#6silverwing525Posted 7/19/2013 1:04:12 PM
You mean Team Flare?
---
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#7Nado6Posted 7/19/2013 1:06:55 PM
reannamator posted...
Team Fro, led by Miror B!

I vote for being Led by Miror B
#8GL10Posted 7/19/2013 1:19:20 PM
Can't exactly "see" that, but I want a kickass battle theme.
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!
#9Montymole11Posted 7/19/2013 2:14:25 PM
Kitschgardener posted...
-To do something other than summon Xerneas and/or Yveltal.

-To have a female boss, or some unconventional organisational structure.

-To be defeated in some way(s) that require outside-the-box thinking instead of their boss being defeated in battle a random number of times.

PETA.
But they kill more animals then they save each year so...
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#10MaetchPosted 7/20/2013 11:10:24 AM
Competence, something that GameFreak has so far refused to put into the Evil Teams after five generations' worth of Pokémon adventures.