This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Here's a picture of the LATEST X & Y rumors.

#31MidnightCrewPosted 7/20/2013 1:51:10 AM
RX0mega posted...
MidnightCrew posted...
RX0mega posted...
That all sounds fake to be honest. Dark/Psychic/Fighting starters? That's been a popular "rumor" since gen 4. Sableye and Mawile and co getting an evolution? Another thing that has been "rumored" since gen 4/5. Tauros and Miltank pre-evo? Yet another common rumor.

It all just sounds too good to be true. So I'm calling fake until proven otherwise. I'm also not counting out the possibility that some of it might be genuine with a bunch of made up stuff, that has after all happened before this gen.

NebulaBlue posted...
ONLY seven legendaries?

bull-****, there's probably gonna be 20+ this time

To be fair gen 5 only had three trios which is nine. I also don't believe it'll be a mere seven in total but I also doubt it will be anything close to 20+.

Erm, even without the hidden ones, there's 10. Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo bring it up to 13.

No, it's nine. Kyurem/Zekrom/Reshiram. Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus. Three heroes trio.

If you ignore the events, that right there are all the legendary Pokemon of gen 5. If I'm somehow missing a non-event one feel free in telling me which one it is, because I've clearly never heard of it >_>

I was including Victini since I didn't realise a legendary being an event meant that it didn't exist.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#32Scraggy26Posted 7/20/2013 2:43:46 AM
SoleEater posted...
Do you see these f***ing names?

This is so fake lol

"Chinken" is the worst of the bunch. This better be fake.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7667-3258
#33RX0megaPosted 7/20/2013 3:13:37 AM
MidnightCrew posted...
RX0mega posted...
MidnightCrew posted...
RX0mega posted...
That all sounds fake to be honest. Dark/Psychic/Fighting starters? That's been a popular "rumor" since gen 4. Sableye and Mawile and co getting an evolution? Another thing that has been "rumored" since gen 4/5. Tauros and Miltank pre-evo? Yet another common rumor.

It all just sounds too good to be true. So I'm calling fake until proven otherwise. I'm also not counting out the possibility that some of it might be genuine with a bunch of made up stuff, that has after all happened before this gen.

NebulaBlue posted...
ONLY seven legendaries?

bull-****, there's probably gonna be 20+ this time

To be fair gen 5 only had three trios which is nine. I also don't believe it'll be a mere seven in total but I also doubt it will be anything close to 20+.

Erm, even without the hidden ones, there's 10. Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo bring it up to 13.

No, it's nine. Kyurem/Zekrom/Reshiram. Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus. Three heroes trio.

If you ignore the events, that right there are all the legendary Pokemon of gen 5. If I'm somehow missing a non-event one feel free in telling me which one it is, because I've clearly never heard of it >_>

I was including Victini since I didn't realise a legendary being an event meant that it didn't exist.

Legendary Pokemon are not counted as regular ones, even by the games themselves (you don't need any event mon to complete the dex by the game's rules, or at least that's what I've heard anyway. I've never bothered to complete the dex outside gen 2 where I glitched my way to glory).
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Tales of series >>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy series post-VI
#34arvilinoPosted 7/20/2013 3:25:02 AM(edited)
CherryTangerine posted...
I hope that this is at least partially true. The one thing that I want more than anything is a Mawile evolution.

Probably not, the rumour seems to just be claiming evolutions for the group of Pokémon that lots of people always ask for evolutions for and will unlikely ever get one(Farfetch'd for example) .

As well as the other tells that it's obviously fake. Bunk rumours like this always have things the person think people want to be true like that evolution list.
#35SeazorPosted 7/20/2013 3:35:50 AM
Wasn't it confirmed that talonflame is fletchling final evo?
#36crunchy612Posted 7/20/2013 3:38:55 AM
Poison legendary

PLEASE BE TRUE
---
Dota life's good when you play supports. ^_^
My FF Type-0 obssession is BACK! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dr3ijdud1r569y6o1_500.gif
#37XxIamKiraXxPosted 7/20/2013 9:20:33 AM
Yea, that's all crap.