This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon would Darwin hate the most if he lived in the Pokemon world?

#51Parasect_FanPosted 7/23/2013 5:14:04 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
hey guys....not to be rude but the Catholic Church is the one brand that DOES accept evolution

God is cool. Evolution is cool.

It's all cool.
---
Sermo meus tela potentissima
#52AtalalamaPosted 7/25/2013 7:03:55 AM
I dunno about which specific Pokemon he'd hate the most, but he'd LOVE the games.

Pokemon takes his ideas, his Theory of Evolution, and makes it completely accessible to everyone, especially the young. Sure, it takes a lot of liberties on how "evolution" works, but those liberties makes his theories fun for everyone.

I doubt he'd be an avid fan, but if he were alive today I'm certain Mr. Darwin would own at least a couple copies of various Pokemon games and play them now and then.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJN-SWGei7w <- Eyegasm: Xrd
Official KH3 Aerith, apparently? How...?
#53hyperskate65Posted 7/25/2013 1:05:01 PM
He wouldn't hate Magikarp because they evolve.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#54GalladetheGreatPosted 7/25/2013 1:11:46 PM
Do you people even know who Darwin was?
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#55reannamatorPosted 7/25/2013 1:14:43 PM
After becoming an authority on barnacles, Darwin is well known as stating as hating "a barnacle as no man has done before."

There aren't really any barnacle Pokemon, but I'm willing to bet he'd stare down an Omanyte.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#56FuzzyJelloPosted 7/27/2013 9:22:14 AM
Luce_Imperius posted...
Relicanth, due to it's failure to evolve despite the length of time it has existed.

But it's only survived because it's lived in a very closed-off, limited environment with no apparent predators- it has no need to evolve.

Well, presuming we're talking Darwin being taken from reality and transplanted into the Pokemon world (His theory wouldn't have been what it was if he was born and raised there), the living inanimate objects would be the biggest head-scracther, no question; they have no predators nor seem to be prey for anything else, we don't know how most of them reproduce, or more importantly still, how they became animated at all.