This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reaction: All the "pixie" legendaries are part Fairy

#11YOSHI475Posted 7/19/2013 5:52:56 PM
I wouldn't mind the lake trio being part fairy in fact it would make sense. All the the mew equivalents though would be stupid as some of the (to me at least) don't fit what I think a Fairy should look like.
---
My 3DS FC 2836-0311-6697
#12CM_PLUNGEPosted 7/19/2013 5:53:25 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
and I don't care if this topic has been made already.

No real reaction besides /clap because it makes sense.
---
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
#13AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 5:55:27 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Sid_Starkiller posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Just realized that 2 of them will have one of their types changed if that were to happen.

That post f***ed me up, until I realized: You meant the Mew equivalents, not the lake trio as I originally thought. I guess I still wouldn't mind, though.

What other lake trio?

I dun get this post
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#14mada7Posted 7/19/2013 6:10:18 PM
They'll go from being useless, virtually identical, and the least interesting legendary trio to being useless, virtually identical, the least interesting legendary trio, and fairies. Id be fine with that
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#15AccrovideogamesPosted 7/19/2013 6:32:30 PM
Celebi and Jirachi could be retconned to Fairy/Grass and Steel/Fairy respectively. The lake guardians could be retconned to Psychic/Fairy. They're all based on pixies, the most known type of fairy in modern day; Celebi even looks like Tinker Bell, the most well known pixie. As for my reaction, I'm not only expecting it but hoping for it.

On an unrelated note, I hope that we'll get badass looking Fairy types. Oorotto seems to fit the role and I hope that I won't be disappointed when they reveal its type, which I hope is Grass/Fairy.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#16Ubergeneral3Posted 7/19/2013 6:56:37 PM
im counting on it to happen. It will change the metagame quite a bit
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#17gamester_12345Posted 7/19/2013 7:30:21 PM
To be fair, i was sick of most of the cute legends being Psychic/Whatever....

Change
Mew Psychic/Fairy, or possibly just Psychic on it's own...assuming Mew doesn't gain it's own new forme like Mewtwo did.
Celebi to Grass/Fairy.
Jirachi into Steel/Fairy.
Manaphy Water/Fairy.
Victini Fire/Fairy.

Some legends such as Meloetta and Shaymin should probably stay as is, because they can change forme and thus is actually different than the other usual "cute" legends, same thing goes for Keldeo.

Seems unusal that they're slowly adding more archetypes to legends over the years with every generation of releases, i mean originally Cute Legends wasn't even a thing until G/S, then they started to add multiple Cute legends in later generations either by the general 100 spread to every stat, or having a gimmick like changing forme.

I'm personally surprised that Meloetta could change forme in BW before Keldeo even got a forme change in BW2, makes you wonder what gamefreak was originally going to plan for Meloetta had they had this generation progress at normal speeds and if it wasn't for the Tsunami disrupting the Meteorite/Team Plasma Plot, just for GF to hastily cram it near the end just to stretch the anime with Charizard's return during Da!, presumably for the movie.

Movie Spoilers!!
he doesn't do anything, even Sableye does nothing, think the audience was just going crazy for Orotto just because he wasn't revealed yet, plus the Mewtwo in the movie isn't the same as the Team Rocket Mewtwo, to the extent that what the trailers doesn't show is that Ash saying "Mewtwo" doesn't mean he still remembers after not being mindwiped during The Return of Mewtwo, but because Mewtwo itself told Ash it's name, Ash was just shouting in shock, oh and Mewtwo being a girl isn't real, using words like "Watashi" is just a pronoun, it's probably to emphasize that he has no discernible gender, but due to birth being the common thing of all species, is the closest thing to a gender he has.

So, the Pikachu short, guessing it's not important or something? Would've thought they'd shove Orotto in there, just because the way people made it sound out, that Orotto was just in the background or something.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#18MagikarpRulesPosted 7/19/2013 7:45:53 PM
Leave Victini alone and I'm fine with it.