This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The following pokemon will get retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account!

#61Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 8:03:48 AM(edited)
FenriLoki posted...

That's still the problem though. You entirely re-typed them, which has never happened, and if jigglypuff is any indication, still won't happen.

Don't understand this statement. Just because they haven't done it doesn't mean that it has a zero % chance of happening. Changes aside, Don't you think it would be an improvement to switch their type?

Rayquaza487 posted...

I thought [Ubergeneral would lose] as soon as I saw Raichu, Jynx, and Dunsparce of all pokemon.

You realize that according to "the leak" Dunspare is a fairy, Also he evolves.

One of Jynx's greatests attractions is her Psychic ability. Besides, she doesn't even really look like a "Fairy" type. I can kind of see snoochum, but not Jynx.

I really don't understand this statement either. Psychic is one of the worst types in the game. Ice is the worst type put them together and..... oh...

I don't see how such an awful type combo would be appealing other than the sheer novelty. And if it's novelty that's a problem, then just make a new Ice/Psychic pokemon in gen 6. Lastly, If Ice/Psychic really is a novelty, they Fairy/Ice would be one too as Jynx will probolly be the only pokemon with that type combo.

---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#62TheFairyTrainerPosted 7/21/2013 8:05:08 AM
Ubergeneral3 posted...
Ok here we go. I'm gunna play chicken with you again.

Last time I made an account bet I won. I said there wouldn't be a third version and I was correct.

This time i'm going to make a more daring bet, I will list all the pokemon I think will be retyped to fairy or part fairy. To win this bet I need to get 3/4 of the list correct. If I don't get enough retypings right I will close my account

here we go.

Gen 1
Raichu Elec/Fairy
Clefairy Fairy
Clefable Fairy
Ninetails Fairy
Jigglypuff Fairy
Wigglytuff Fairy
Chansy Fairy
Jynx Ice/Fairy
Mew Psychic/Fairy

Gen 2
Ledyba Bug/Fairy
Ledian Bug/Fairy
Cleffa Fairy
Togapi Fairy
Togatic Flying/Fairy
Bellosem Grass/Fairy
Marill Water/Fairy
Azumarril Water/Fairy
Misdrevious Ghost/Fairy
Dunsparce Fairy
Snubbull Fairy
Granbull Fairy
Smoochum Ice/Fairy
Blissey Fairy
Celebii Grass/Fairy

Gen 3
Gardevoir Psychic/Fairy
Azurill Fairy
Skitty Fairy
Delacatty Fairy
Mawhile Fairy/Steel
Altaria Dragon/Fairy
Chimecho Fairy
Glalie Ice/Fairy
Latias Dragon/Fairy
jirachi Steel/Fairy

Gen 4
Patchirsu Elec/Fairy
Mismagius Ghost/Fairy
Chingling Fairy
Happiny Fairy
Uxie Fairy
Mespirit Fairy
Azelf Fairy
Cresselia Fairy
Phione Fairy
Manaphy Fairy

Gen 5
Woobat Flying/Fairy
Swoobat Flying/Fairy
Lilligant Grass/Fairy
Alomomla Water/Fairy
Meloetta (Aria Form) Fairy/Normal

Scoring my Challenge

as said above I must get 3/4 correct. This means that I must have gotten the name(mispellings don't count) and the type combo listed correct. What order the types are don't matter (doesn't matter if I got main and secondary types mixed up)

Any pokemon in gens 1-5 that are a fairy type, that aren't on the list, get subtracted from my final score. So if three pokemon are fairies that I didn't list get fairy I lose 3 points, which can put me below the 3/4 needs to win this bet.

Are you ready? I think the full list will be leaked soon.

Yay so many fairy types!!!! I'm gonna have soooo much to choose from!!!! (omg why are you doing this you're gonna lose your account, call it off b4 it's too late)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997753-mario-sports-mix/66578118
Don't follow the link.
#63Valorous_RolandPosted 7/21/2013 8:17:35 AM
I can see them adding fairy to types (for example Mawile (Steel) -> Mawile (Fairy/Steel) (although I personally don't think that one likely), or replacing Normal (like Togatic (Normal/Flying) to Togatic (Fairy/Flying)), but I don't see them changing a type of an already dual-typed pokemon, Jynx.

And I highly doubt they'll mess with legendaries like Mew or Celebii.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#64DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 8:26:45 AM
Ubergeneral3 posted...

Rayquaza487 posted...

I thought [Ubergeneral would lose] as soon as I saw Raichu, Jynx, and Dunsparce of all pokemon.

You realize that according to "the leak" Dunspare is a fairy, Also he evolves.

Please tell me you don't mean the new "leak", because I don't remember ever hearing about Dunsparce in the Pokebeach one. You do know that's most likely all fake, right?
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#65Luigi playerPosted 7/21/2013 8:48:25 AM(edited)
Let's see:

Confirmed true:
Marill Water/Fairy
Gardevoir Psychic/Fairy

Likely:
Cleffa Fairy
Clefairy Fairy
Clefable Fairy
Happiny Fairy
Chansy Fairy
Blissey Fairy
Azumarril Water/Fairy
Mawhile Fairy/Steel

Possibly:
Azurill Fairy
Togapi Fairy
Togatic Flying/Fairy
Celebii Grass/Fairy
jirachi Steel/Fairy
Lilligant Grass/Fairy
Meloetta (Aria Form) Fairy/Normal

Maybe:
Raichu Elec/Fairy
Mew Psychic/Fairy
Misdrevious Ghost/Fairy
Mismagius Ghost/Fairy
Snubbull Fairy
Granbull Fairy
Altaria Dragon/Fairy
Uxie Fairy
Mespirit Fairy
Azelf Fairy
Cresselia Fairy
Alomomla Water/Fairy

Probably not:
Smoochum Ice/Fairy
Jynx Ice/Fairy
Bellosem Grass/Fairy
Chingling Fairy
Chimecho Fairy
Latias Dragon/Fairy
Patchirsu Elec/Fairy
Phione Fairy
Manaphy Fairy

Very unlikely:
Ninetails Fairy
Ledyba Bug/Fairy
Ledian Bug/Fairy
Dunsparce Fairy
Skitty Fairy
Delacatty Fairy
Glalie Ice/Fairy
Woobat Flying/Fairy
Swoobat Flying/Fairy
Wigglytuff Fairy

Confirmed false:
Jigglypuff Fairy -> Normal/Fairy

- I wish you didn't say Ninetales will become Fairy only. Or I hope you just forgot to type the "Fire/", because there's pretty much 0 % chance for it to lose it's Fire type altogether. I can see it being changed to Fire/Fairy, but not Fairy only.

- I don't see anything Fairy about Glalie. I guess people see it as a troll? Well, imo it's still very unlikely to happen.

- Skitty and Delcatty have a unique ability that makes all of their moves Normal type. That's why I doubt they'll change it's type to just Fairy.

- You listed many Pokemon as just Fairy, while they could / or are already confirmed to be (Jigglypuff) Normal/Fairy. Many of these I have in likely even though they're likely to be Normal/Fairy as well.

I don't think they'll change this many. And who knows the pixie trio might stay as Psychic but get the Fairy type added.
Pretty sure you're going to say goodbye to your account.

It would've been easier to just say they get a Fairy type added or changed. So the Type 1/Fairy wouldn't be so easy to get wrong.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#66MagmastaPosted 7/21/2013 8:50:33 AM
Was expecting something like

Clefable line

"hahhaha you all thought it was going to be this long giant list".

Came in and saw this long giant list and was like "yea not gonna happen".
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#67DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 8:56:49 AM
It's a shame, too, that you'll have to give up a 6 year old account :(
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#68iKhanicPosted 7/21/2013 9:12:17 AM
Get ready to close your account. You listed too many Pokemon.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#69Block_Man_XPosted 7/21/2013 9:13:56 AM
Looks like somebody is closing their account. There is no way even halve of these pokemon will become fairy, unless they go way overboard.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Main Vega.
#70NintenfreakPosted 7/21/2013 9:53:41 AM
Dude, couldn't you be bothered to spell check the names of these Pokemon?
---
http://the-toadman.deviantart.com
The Toyetic Toadman. It's good for our wallet. Not yours.