This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NO! Sycamore WON'T be the Champion!

#11KajagogoPosted 7/20/2013 2:47:27 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
I would think the Champion would be common knowledge to the general populace in the Pokemon world. Kinda like in the anime, everyone knows who Cynthia is because she's the champion. Ergo, if Sycamore is the champion, it should be known relatively early in the game.

Who was the Kanto Champion before Blue?
#12animesonicxPosted 7/20/2013 2:50:49 PM
Kajagogo posted...
gladwyn101 posted...
I would think the Champion would be common knowledge to the general populace in the Pokemon world. Kinda like in the anime, everyone knows who Cynthia is because she's the champion. Ergo, if Sycamore is the champion, it should be known relatively early in the game.

Blue's a gym leader. i think it might have been Giovanni, though
---
official Ninja gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#13KajagogoPosted 7/20/2013 2:57:19 PM
animesonicx posted...
Kajagogo posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

Blue's a gym leader. i think it might have been Giovanni, though

Blue used to be the champion and Giovanni was nothing more than a gym leader/crime boss. so no.
#14AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 3:02:58 PM
In the anime, you mean? Idk in the anime, since Lance wasn't introduced as the Champion, but a member of the Pokemon G-Men. It's presumed that Kanto is w/o a champion currently, though, I believe...as the league is set up entirely different there, and most of the Elite 4 members are traveling trainers.

If D/P is any proof, though, they're probably fighting over who's champion, seeing as how the Champion's League was a series of the E4 challenging Cynthia and losing horribly.
#15Nightstar1994(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:35:18 AM
Aysander posted...

If D/P is any proof, though, they're probably fighting over who's champion, seeing as how the Champion's League was a series of the E4 challenging Cynthia and losing horribly.

It's just the Garchomp is too overpowered D:<
Lucian should have beat her!
#16LexifoxPosted 7/21/2013 12:36:23 AM
kito-efil posted...
Nightstar1994 posted...
These so called "spoilers" from everyone stating it are crap. I remember when everyone was hyped becase supposedly Bianca was the champion back in B/W.

Don't get fooled so easily!

People thought bianca was the champion o.o wow....

People thought Bianca was the champion because before they beat the game, they ran through it and found that there was high level team data related to her.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#17gamermasterwizPosted 7/21/2013 12:52:54 AM
And you even put Sycamore and Champion on the thread's name...seriously TC...just chill out.

If you don't like the spoiler/leaked info. then don't bother staying online and reading anymore info.
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#18TherianReturnsPosted 7/21/2013 12:54:14 AM
0% chance of sycamore being champion, etc etc
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#19Nightstar1994(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:56:14 AM
gamermasterwiz posted...
If you don't like the spoiler/leaked info.

LOL
#20NightinanglePosted 7/21/2013 1:08:16 AM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
I wouldn't mind tbh. Plus he'll be the first Professor we'd be able to battle in the games..normally that is.

Well, I said this the moment he was reversed, that I think he'll be the challenger. I was before the dad but still wasn't able I start the fad -.-
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
FreedomDreamer12 is my gorgeous bride <3