This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Rumors Summarized *Possibly Spoilers*

#1ZTIger5Posted 7/19/2013 10:11:38 PM(edited)
None of this has been confirmed by Nintendo yet, so it's questionable how much of it is true. I just wanted to summarize and put the information into an easy-to-read format. I don't think I missed anything, but the link is right below if you want to double-check.

http://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

Pokemon Evolutions:
* Chespin evolves into Shinnut at 18, then Chinken at 36. Chinken is defensive with armor and long spikes (Grass/Dark).
* Fennekin evolves into Kinduples at 18, then Feuensis at 36. Feuensis is a large fox with a necklace of will-o-wisps (Fire/Psychic).
* Froakie evolves into Ribburai at 18, then Crokssin at 36. Crokssin has the appearance of a ninja (Water/Fighting; who else is naming theirs Jiraiya? =D).
* Litleo evolves into Blazic (Fire/Poison) at Lv15, then Mantiroar at 32
* Helioptile evolves into Solaragon (Electric/Dragon) at Lv 35
* Noivern is evolved from Screeclaw (Lv30), then Whyrill (Lv45)
* Fletchling evolves into Talonflame at Lv14, then Scorchawk at 30
* Swirlix evolves into Candilix (Fairy) with use of a Moon Stone
* Spritzee evolves into Apothingo (Fairy/Flying) with use of a Moon Stone
* Clauncher evolves into Cannoclaw (Water/Electric) at Lv28
* Skrelp evolves into Weeslep at level 28
* Mawile, Sableye, Farfetch'd, Dunsparce and Quilfish are getting evolutions
* Miltank, Tauros, Throh, Sawk and Audino are getting pre-evolutions.
* Flabebe has a 3-stage evolutionary line.

Kalos Region:
* After visiting Lumiose, the player is directed to the west coast, then doubled-back to the east.
* Team Flare's headquarters is located in the desert.
* The Pokemon League is the castle near Vaniville Town.
* The story is not based on or around Yggdrasil (sadness).
* Gym Leaders are Viola (Bug), Danica (Fairy), Clement (Electric), Grant (Rock), Jet (Flying), Petunia (Grass), Blaise (Fire) and Lilith (Dark).
* Elite Four and Champion are Elizabeth (Bug?), Charles (Psychic), Louis (Ground), Isabella (Ice) and Sycamore (Mixed).
* Sycamore uses the fully evolved forms of all three starters, Noivern, Flabebe's evolution, and an Electric/Dark cheetah.
* Roue 1 contains Fletchling and a new groundhog Pokemon.
* Santalune Forest is home to Spewpa, Scatterbug and Pancham.
* Team Flare is taking advantage of Pokemon and manipulating sources of power to make money.

New Pokemon
* Approximately 130 new Pokemon
* Mewtwo has two new forms: the form featured in the movie is its "Y" form with high speed.
* The last title legendary beside Xerneas and Yveltal is a Poison-type snake.
* There's another trio of Fairy-types based on nature: Fire, Ground and Water.
* There may be an event legendary that's Fairy/Flying to go with the previously mentioned trio.
* There's a Nymph Pokemon.
* There is a 3-stage Water/Psychic dolphin line.
* There is a 3-stage Fire/Bug fire ant line.
* There is a 3-stage Dark jaguar line (possibly ending with the Electric/Dark cheetah?)
* The psuedo-legendary is a Fairy/Fighting minotaur called Minobaste with an astronomical Attack stat.
* Unnamed groundhog found early on (this generation's Ratatta, no doubt; possibly Normal/Ground?)

Miscellaneous:
* None of the legendaries are stronger than Arceus.
* No new Pokemon fusion effects.
* About 30 new items.
* The pace is fairly balanced and gym battles are moderately difficult.
* The 4th gym leader is especially difficult.
* Fairy is SE against Dark and Fighting, and weak to Poison, Steel and Ice (yayness!).
* Fairy Wind is the same as Ancientpower and Silver Wind (60 power, may raise all stats).
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#2BornInLondonPosted 7/19/2013 10:01:33 PM
ZTIger5 posted...

* The psuedo-legendary is a Fairy/Fighting minotaur called Minobaste with an astronomical Attack stat.

Would love for this to be true.
#3SuperSonicDBZPosted 7/19/2013 10:02:21 PM
Interesting read. I hope some of them are true. But I'll admit: Noviern getting an evolution is impressive. He looks pretty fully evolved as is.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#4DrakoVongola1Posted 7/19/2013 10:04:09 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Interesting read. I hope some of them are true. But I'll admit: Noviern getting an evolution is impressive. He looks pretty fully evolved as is.

According to the rumour Noivern is the final of three forms >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#5ZTIger5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 10:04:36 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Noviern getting an evolution is impressive. He looks pretty fully evolved as is.

Look at the wording carefully; according to the leaker, Noivern is the final evolution in a 3-stage line. I couldn't think of a better way to arrange that, so I'm sorry it's misleading.
---
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#6CloudStrife630Posted 7/19/2013 10:05:48 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...

Noivern IS the final evolution. The rumor says it has 2 de-evolutions.
---
http://i.minus.com/iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif
http://i.minus.com/iYhUUsVGB6VbX.gif
#7CherryTangerinePosted 7/19/2013 10:06:39 PM
A Mawile evolution is the only thing that I really want. :I I'm not too optimistic about these rumors, though. It really seems like someone just put together a list of what everybody wants and expects from the game and gave them all obvious names.
#8ZTIger5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 10:08:39 PM(edited)
CherryTangerine posted...
It really seems like someone just put together a list of what everybody wants and expects from the game and gave them all obvious names.

That's the feeling I get too, though it's for that precise reason I love pretty much all of it.
---
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#9DarkAres_02Posted 7/19/2013 10:09:37 PM
Grass/Dark sounds cool
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, and Watch Dogs
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board
#10Rupin_SalesmanPosted 7/19/2013 10:11:08 PM
DarkAres_02 posted...
Grass/Dark sounds cool

Cacturne and Shiftry?