This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you put up a legit good Pokemon on Wonder trade

#21AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 1:48:42 PM
Here's the difference, though.

Wonderballs are AWESOME, filled with chocolatey, creamy goodness and some random disney character candy!

Wonder Trades? If I get a Mothim for my Chespin's baby? I'm gonna find the person responsible on WiFi with the PSS and kick their butts till their fingers bleed :/
#22wind64aPosted 7/20/2013 1:50:39 PM
I'll probably put massive numbers of starter babies up for trade.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#23JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 1:53:58 PM
Aysander posted...

Wonderballs are AWESOME, filled with chocolatey, creamy goodness and some random disney character candy!

Wonder Trades? If I get a Mothim for my Chespin's baby? I'm gonna find the person responsible on WiFi with the PSS and kick their butts till their fingers bleed :/

Could be worse. Could be a wormadam. Or a burmy. Mothim is the only thing remotely decent to come out of that line and its still kinda garbage.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#24iKhanicPosted 7/20/2013 1:57:52 PM
Jaricko posted...
Aysander posted...

Could be worse. Could be a wormadam. Or a burmy. Mothim is the only thing remotely decent to come out of that line and its still kinda garbage.

Wormadam-Trash is the only thing in that line that is garbage
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#25AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 1:59:26 PM
iKhanic posted...
Jaricko posted...
Aysander posted...

Wormadam-Trash is the only thing in that line that is garbage

xD Chain-quote.

But anywho, good point. Guess I should be glad I didn't get Psyduck number 1,599,678,952.